Call your shot: B&P surprises

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacHudson

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Already said by others but here’s my list of surprises.

Green.
A la carte front lockers.
Sexy up the grill and lights for cheap

Eliminate Big Bend and just throw it up to Black Diamond at Big Bend pricing. (Wouldn’t that be sweet?)

Lower pricing all over - price war against Jeep?

Big gas tank.
White top, color match top

More power plugs on the dashboard just for free (two more plugs is a lux thing or something like that)

More plugs all around, free

Advertisement

FishKzor

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
1: You'll be able to order a hardtop matched to any offered Bronco color, including Oxford White (as a work around to a white top option) even if your body color isn't Oxford White.

2: Many items in the High and Lux package offered a la carte, such as the 12" screen

3: Fog Light offerings for the modular bumper

4: Interior accent color options not tied to specific trim levels

harpo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
The forum tmrw will be a shit show.
Seriously - what is the over/under for pages in B&P thread when I look tomorrow morning at 8 AM Mountain Time? 100?

Nickp

Black Diamond
Staff member
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
None.
Cuz ford isn't going to change jack,
This. People have some insane expectations... I think it’s pretty much going to be exactly what we are know about based on current knowledge. The main thing will be pricing which IMO is probably going to be higher than people want.

OP
BroncoT

BroncoT

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
This. People have some insane expectations... I think it’s pretty much going to be exactly what we are know about based on current knowledge. The main thing will be pricing which IMO is probably going to be higher than people want.
I work in product marketing and can say that if they didn’t save a few surprises, they missed the boat. That’s standard practice. It won’t be the laundry list of all the different guesses, but a few nuggets are very likely.

jaspercasidino

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M3, 2016 Ducati 959 Panigale
Vehicle Showcase
None.
Cuz ford isn't going to change jack,
It’s a Build and Price surprises thread...

Compta38

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
This is one that actually wouldn't surprise me. I see the Sasquatch Package priced somewhere in the $3.5k to $4.5k. What would surprise me is a factory lift/wheel/tire option that is not the Sasquatch package that will run 37s like the dummy concept Bronco.
WANT....I really want the Sasquatch look and stance but in all honesty I aint going offroad. I really wish we could get a factory lift and I would just add my own wheels and tires.

Reactions: rb.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement