First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called ford yesterday to chat about my order. #1 just to make sure it was still in there, and #2 to try to find some kind of answer as to when they think I might be getting a VIN/build date.

Keep in mind, I'm not a reservation holder. I placed a 2022 order in early November 2021. One of the 1st 5 orders for 2022s at the dealership I like to work with about a 90 minute drive from home.

I have a 22 race red badlands with every option but leather (lux, towing, hard top, etc) so pretty much every restrained item from the past.

The extremely nice gal from Ford said she had seen a ton (like thousands) of vins be issued in the last 7-10 days for vehicles very similarly spec'd as mine with those constrained items. Essentially all fully loaded broncos. It sounds like it's only a matter of time here (possibly weeks not months) before I get a VIN and build date. So we'll see...

Might have all been hot air, but figured I'd pass it along for those still painfully waiting. I'm only 5 months in here lol.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The extremely nice gal from Ford said she had seen a ton (like thousands) of vins be issued in the last 7-10 days for vehicles very similarly spec'd as mine with those constrained items. Essentially all fully loaded broncos. It sounds like it's only a matter of time here (possibly weeks not months) before I get a VIN and build date. So we'll see...
Lol, and you believed her.

OP
OP
mrjking2000

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Called ford yesterday to chat about my order. #1 just to make sure it was still in there, and #2 to try to find some kind of answer as to when they think I might be getting a VIN/build date.

Keep in mind, I'm not a reservation holder. I placed a 2022 order in early November 2021. One of the 1st 5 orders for 2022s at the dealership I like to work with about a 90 minute drive from home.

I have a 22 race red badlands with every option but leather (lux, towing, hard top, etc) so pretty much every restrained item from the past.

Might have all been hot air, but figured I'd pass it along for those still painfully waiting. I'm only 5 months in here lol.
a lot of early reservation holders ahead of you still waiting!

OP
OP
mrjking2000

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
a lot of early reservation holders ahead of you still waiting!
aren't most of those built and sitting in the holding lots though waiting for chips? that doesn't really affect the 2022 orders with no vin. they can slap those modules in and get them out the door pretty quick one would think.

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
aren't most of those built and sitting in the holding lots though waiting for chips? that doesn't really affect the 2022 orders with no vin. they can slap those modules in and get them out the door pretty quick one would think.
Nope! No VIN here. False hope is part of the Bronco Life, so you’re in the right mindset. Hope you get one soon though!

OP
OP
mrjking2000

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope! No VIN here. False hope is part of the Bronco Life, so you’re in the right mindset. Hope you get one soon though!
interesting!!! hmm....

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No, I'm a day one hour one reservation holder waiting for a an optioned out WT.
Not assigned a Vin or build date yet. and I'm not the only one

Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. 6/14/2020 res. Not built. 2-door but no other constraints.

EDIT: 7/14/2020

Last edited:

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
mrjking2000

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not sure why you guys don't ask your dealership for the VIN.
I did actually, when they kept saying no status change i wanted to talk to ford directly to try and pry some information out of them. Got what I was hoping for lol. A glimmer of hope.
Sponsored