First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen evidence of less than a handful of Manual Sasquatches delivered thus far. Where are you at?

Early impressions, pics? Let's have it!!

Mine should be here in <2 weeks so I'm getting antsy...
Sponsored

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Following I have one on order…….still

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The vast majority of the 2/14 build week for my dealer were manual transmission. Of course I wasn't one of them (sigh 😒) but I'm not ashamed to admit that I plan on driving past my dealer A LOT come mid-March to see if any of them were the Sasquatch package.

BUT, I don't think we'll be seeing too many manual Sasquatch Broncos truthfully. The way Ford setup pricing on the manual trans Sasquatch package, you really only got two options:
  1. Two-door Base with Sasquatch package
  2. Badlands trim without Sasquatch package
Nothing else makes sense from a financial perspective. Once you add on the Sasquatch package to the Big Bend or Black Diamond trim they are both within $1000 of the Badlands trim, and considering Badlands comes with sway-bar disconnect you'd be foolish not to upgrade.

And the Sasquatch package on the Badlands trim itself doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It's basically $4090 for a very minor 1/2" lift and a set of 35" tires. You can do do better aftermarket.

I ranted about it for a good week. Admittedly I was a little bit salty that week--but now I'm just left disappointed.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Keep getting my build week pushed, started out 12/20 pushed multiple times ended up at 3/7. Who knows if it will stick
It didn’t 4/25

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
heynow14

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The vast majority of the 2/14 build week for my dealer were manual transmission. Of course I wasn't one of them (sigh 😒) but I'm not ashamed to admit that I plan on driving past my dealer A LOT come mid-March to see if any of them were the Sasquatch package.

BUT, I don't think we'll be seeing too many manual Sasquatch Broncos truthfully. The way Ford setup pricing on the manual trans Sasquatch package, you really only got two options:
  1. Two-door Base with Sasquatch package
  2. Badlands trim without Sasquatch package
Nothing else makes sense from a financial perspective. Once you add on the Sasquatch package to the Big Bend or Black Diamond trim they are both within $1000 of the Badlands trim, and considering Badlands comes with sway-bar disconnect you'd be foolish not to upgrade.

And the Sasquatch package on the Badlands trim itself doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It's basically $4090 for a very minor 1/2" lift and a set of 35" tires. You can do do better aftermarket.

I ranted about it for a good week. Admittedly I was a little bit salty that week--but now I'm just left disappointed.
I hear you. The math doesn't make sense - but that didn't stop me. I'm BL SAS MT LUX. I have a suspicion that Sasquatch will be a valuable spec in the resale market should I choose to sell at some point. I don't expect to but one never knows.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear you. The math doesn't make sense - but that didn't stop me. I'm BL SAS MT LUX. I have a suspicion that Sasquatch will be a valuable spec in the resale market should I choose to sell at some point. I don't expect to but one never knows.

C-c-combo Breaker! You’ll have a unicorn there indeed

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you think of the MT?
well personally, I’m manual or bust, I wouldn’t be here if it werent for stick.

For an outsiders prospective, I Let my friend who has a ‘16 STi drive my girl through the woods yesterday, he was blown away with how easy things were, and I finally learned the value of crawler gear as well (I drove back to where we tried to have a bonfire)

not gonna flood it with the same pics over and over, just a few for illustration
Ford Bronco Calling All 2022 Manual Sasquatch Owners B9788884-BA2B-4B9E-8253-1CB72AD1DFFB
Ford Bronco Calling All 2022 Manual Sasquatch Owners DA156FD2-12DE-4440-B348-C51A9702F58E
Ford Bronco Calling All 2022 Manual Sasquatch Owners 290CF2F6-BC52-4C18-907E-410F44397FB6
Ford Bronco Calling All 2022 Manual Sasquatch Owners 6EEFBDD1-5EA8-4E31-93E5-5B1A0ABB963B
Ford Bronco Calling All 2022 Manual Sasquatch Owners BA385AFE-6B4D-462F-B877-ECEF8D690968

didnt ford that path, but getting to the little woods, didnt need anything but first and only used 4hi when doing a k turn, as there was a bit of a hill I needed to back up on.

My only question now is do I need 35s when I probably will offroad once a month or so

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh, I’m over it (well, not really, but I have no real choice but to move on).

The only other person I’ve seen with a manual Sasquatch other than you is @Metal_Horses he got his 2-door Badlands last week I believe.

Sponsored
OP
OP
heynow14

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
well personally, I’m manual or bust, I wouldn’t be here if it werent for stick.

For an outsiders prospective, I Let my friend who has a ‘16 STi drive my girl through the woods yesterday, he was blown away with how easy things were, and I finally learned the value of crawler gear as well (I drove back to where we tried to have a bonfire)

not gonna flood it with the same pics over and over, just a few for illustration
Ford Bronco Calling All 2022 Manual Sasquatch Owners BA385AFE-6B4D-462F-B877-ECEF8D690968

didnt ford that path, but getting to the little woods, didnt need anything but first and only used 4hi when doing a k turn, as there was a bit of a hill I needed to back up on.

My only question now is do I need 35s when I probably will offroad once a month or so
That's awesome!! I wasn't even able to test drive a manual before ordering so this is quite a leap of faith for me. I heard nearly 100% positive reviews on the MT. The only thing I'm still a bit nervous about is the 2.3L exhaust...I feel like that will be underwhelming so hopefully aftermarket can address that meaningfully.

OP
OP
heynow14

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eh, I’m over it (well, not really, but I have no real choice but to move on).

The only other person I’ve seen with a manual Sasquatch other than you is @Metal_Horses he got his 2-door Badlands last week I believe.
I agree that it's super wacky what Ford did with the pricing but it is what it is. It'll all come out in the wash in the long run....

StarPony

Badlands
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got a Badlands MT Sasquatch LUX on order, too (i'm a 4 Door softie)! 👋 No date yet, but definitely excited.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's awesome!! I wasn't even able to test drive a manual before ordering so this is quite a leap of faith for me. I heard nearly 100% positive reviews on the MT. The only thing I'm still a bit nervous about is the 2.3L exhaust...I feel like that will be underwhelming so hopefully aftermarket can address that meaningfully.
you mean the sowing machine? Waiting for a turboback, or at least a downpipe, last thing I want is DRONE at cruising speeds, like my old Audi had.

downpipe at least sounds meaner and provides power

OP
OP
heynow14

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a Badlands MT Sasquatch LUX on order, too (i'm a 4 Door softie)! 👋 No date yet, but definitely excited.
Oh man...what color? I'm 4-door Softie, Carb Gray
Sponsored