Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man...what color? I'm 4-door Softie, Carb Gray
Area 51 - I have a thing for outer space themed stuff, as well as blue hues. 🤷‍♀️
Carbonized Grey was definitely a contender!!!

Crazy... I've been lurking for a while now, and since the MY22 option for mansquatch became available, have been looking for others with a similar build - many close, with high packages, or non-SAS, MIC, or different model. "My dealer said" I had a rare build. Yours is the closest yet! Maybe others are lurking, too...
Sponsored

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We must have built the same Excel spreadsheet to make the decision. After going through it, I came to the exact same conclusion - Basesquatch or non-SAS BL. No brainer.

Thought about the Basemansquatch... but once MY22 pricing became available, I found the sneaky-ass way they stole back the 7MT price advantage.

I compared my 22 reorder to my original 21 order. I was pissed because I thought they increased the SAS price on me from $4995 to $6590... while my "price protection" only covered the $800 bump from $28500 to $29300.

Turns out the "increase" in the SAS price was Ford moving the trans price from being included in the E5C price (2dr ADV 4x4) to being included with the SAS price... so the price for an auto Basesquatch actually stayed exactly the same.

For MY21 2dr Basesquatch
E5C (incl ADV 4X4 [$795] + auto [$1595]) + SAS pkg [$4995] = $7385.

MY22 auto: E5C (incl only ADV 4X4 [$795]) + $6590 SAS pkg (which is the original $4995 SAS plus the $1595 trans charge) = $7385.

Since you pay the extra $1595 for SAS whether you get the manual or auto trans... you end up paying the upcharge for the auto transmission just to get the 7MT in the SAS. Well-hidden (especially since it's mixed in with the $800 price increase in Base 2dr for 2022), but it's there. Hard pass on that bs.

BTW... since I was paying for the auto no matter what, I upgraded to the 2.7, too - and ended up with legit Wildtrak running gear (without a ~$10k surcharge for a bunch of WT stuff I don't need)... after a FORSCAN update, I'll have the missing GOAT modes as well.

Probably confusing and hard to follow what I'm saying... but pretty sure that's exactly Ford's plan was. 🤯
So you still chose sas instead of BL?

lindertw

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What do you think of the MT?
I got to test drive a 2dr Badlands (2.3L, non-SAS, manual trans) today - it was awesome!

Ford Bronco Calling All 2022 Manual Sasquatch Owners 20220205_091746

I recently test drove a manual trans '21 mustang gt and absolutely hated how it felt/drove. I'm glad the Bronco didn't disappoint - now I just have to wait for mine to get built...

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you still chose sas instead of BL?
Definitely. The sas package on the base is the best bang for the buck out there. After I ran the numbers on what I needed vs what I wanted, I decided the only reason to go BL would be to get a higher option package with the 12" (those cameras are bad ass)... and of course the MGV interior / sta bar disconnect. In the end, I went with the best capability for the money.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/13 res. 2dr BL Mansquatch. currently scheduled for BW 2/21, but w/MAP shutdown etc who knows? hoping for delivery by memorial day weekend!

Sponsored

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

7/13 res. 2dr basesquatch. currently unscheduled still waiting on some email or something

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/13 res. 2dr basesquatch. currently unscheduled still waiting on some email or something
I am in the same boat day 2 res early 21 order then Oct reorder on base mansquatch not a word. My father also has a Sept 20 res base mansquatch no word on his either.

Heymucko

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
2dr cyber orange BL mansquatch high pkg original build date 3/28 now 4/11

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 dr Badlands, w/SAS and MT, high package. 7/18/20 res, scheduled week of 3/14 (for now).

Carilloskis

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 Raptor ‘22 4 dr BL MT SAS LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a 4 door badlands manual Sasquatch lux and leather pkg. in Area 51. I got to drive my moms non SAS manual badlands on and off road before making up my mind.

Sponsored

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t have a build week yet, but I will be getting a 2 door, Badlands, Sasquatch, 7MT, Lux, tow. Hopefully by summer.

Simple Man

Black Diamond
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Subaru Outback MT,'70 F-250 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Waiting on a build date, VIN for a 2D Base Man Squatch, decided to switch from 2D Black Diamond MT to SAS shortly after Nevada Off-Rodeo in November '21.

Initial January '21 reservation for a 2D Base MT, ordered on 2/23/21
Changed to a 2D Black Diamond MT in October '21 when pushed out to MY22

Last edited:

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don’t have a build week yet, but I will be getting a 2 door, Badlands, Sasquatch, 7MT, Lux, tow. Hopefully by summer.
This is my original order. Like others have said, it’s going to be rare. Got a chance at the Raptor so I have to wait for the B&P to see the cost with the options I want

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had mine for a little over a week! Details in my signature.

Drkmttr

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mines on the way - to Canada!
My Mansquatch badlands was just released from Michigan, now on the way to Toronto.

Anyone interested in buying it? PM me
Sponsored