First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Off the rail at Omaha on 05/02 - been waiting there ever since from what I can see.

Estimated delivery window changed from 05/04-05/10 (05/07 per Ford chat) to 05/09-05/22 on Sunday (05/07).

Blend date of 04/13 - tracker states build date of 04/14, shipped 04/17.
Sponsored

BadazzBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tamar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shipped 04/15. The delivery date has changed from 04/30 to 05/03, 05/06, NOW 05/13....
I called Ford yesterday, it is STILL in Nebraska after 2 weeks. I am leaving out of the country next week for 2 weeks, so I highly doubt I will have time to fly out, pick up, and drive back to Phoenix before I leave. I don't know any expletives that fully depict my frustration. I am waiting on a call back from Granger to make sure they can hold the Bronco until I get back...

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Trying to be patient but this is painful!
This is the hardest part. Our Bronco is built and not a dream anymore. It's within grasp. That is why it makes it more difficult. We'll be ok.

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the hardest part. Our Bronco is built and not a dream anymore. It's within grasp. That is why it makes it more difficult. We'll be ok.
Thanks for the optimism!!! I was hoping to get it this weekend because I’ll be busy next weekend. So it’ll be 2 more weeks before I’d be able to pick it up.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the optimism!!! I was hoping to get it this weekend because I’ll be busy next weekend. So it’ll be 2 more weeks before I’d be able to pick it up.
Same boat. I get busier and busier as the spring moves forward. I'll figure it out though. We always will. We're a resilient bunch around here. We keep getting knocked down, but we stand back up and push forward.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are we going to experience "Railyard Mountain"? LOL ((joking only, I hope this doesn't happen))
I wonder if the railroad(s) are holding rail cars in the east due to the apparent bottleneck in Omaha. My Bronco has been sitting at Gibson railyard since Saturday morning With no ETA to anywhere.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Shipped 04/15. The delivery date has changed from 04/30 to 05/03, 05/06, NOW 05/13....
I called Ford yesterday, it is STILL in Nebraska after 2 weeks. I am leaving out of the country next week for 2 weeks, so I highly doubt I will have time to fly out, pick up, and drive back to Phoenix before I leave. I don't know any expletives that fully depict my frustration. I am waiting on a call back from Granger to make sure they can hold the Bronco until I get back...
I'm leaving the country for several months. So if the delivery slips too far, I won't be around to handle the transaction or pickup the vehicle. Which I guess is par for the course, given how the release has gone.

Sponsored

BadazzBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tamar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm leaving the country for several months. So if the delivery slips too far, I won't be around to handle the transaction or pickup the vehicle. Which I guess is par for the course, given how the release has gone.
If you google biggest "Dumpster Fire" you'll see Ford has won the #1 spot

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I would like to say that you should be confident that the transaction can be handled electronically and transport to your residence. But in my experience, you shouldn't have that confidence.

I was intending to drive to Iowa to handle the transaction in person. But Granger's trade-in offer negated that idea. It was far too low so I figured I would handle the transaction electronically and have a hauler deliver the Bronco to my residence. Despite not having a problem electronically signing the DORA(s) for the past few years, the sales staff uses a different system than the finance department. I've tried multiple times today to access the financial documents, but they require a PIN to authenticate the end user. That PIN is being sent to someone else each time.

My experience is obviously the exception as I'm sure we would have heard about others having problems.

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
4/15 ship date here. Saw a Granger email today and got excited. But just a note about fixing my address change on my rebate while it’s in transit.

applaud the proactive reach out on their part while we wait for sure! Looking forward to taking delivery in the next couple weeks!

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was shipped 4/20, got an email confirming it's on the ground at Granger. Just waiting for all the pre-delivery actions to happen now. They're insanely busy, truckloads of Broncos at once so be patient with them!
Sponsored