Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't think it works out exactly like that. Somethings changed depending on the trim you ordered Like Hoss 3.0 on Wildtrack etc.
Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don’t know why I was optimistic the price of my Bronco would be close to what I was expecting right off the bat. Just heard from Shelby and there’s a $4000 price delta between what I had anticipated and what I was told. Maybe invoice discounts weren’t calculated yet or the full discount from Ford isn’t in but far from what I anticipated.
The numbers I got from Shelby were within $100 of what I had on a spreadsheet that has been evolving over the last 2.5 years.
Your starting point should be your most recent DORA from Granger.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The numbers I got from Shelby were within $100 of what I had on a spreadsheet that has been evolving over the last 2.5 years.
Your starting point should be your most recent DORA from Granger.
Makes sense, they got the price to the latest sheet I had signed off on October in October of ‘22. Which wouldn’t account for any price increases prior to that point.

MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does price protection not equal what your original price of the Bronco should have been? Just looking at a signed sheet I sent them from ‘21 and I’m seeing a large gap between that and what the price protection would equal out to.
You can call Ford's customer service and ask for your "transition private offer certificate number" and the exact dollar amount. The customer service agent I spoke to said this was my price protection...

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Ranger, 2009 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They sent me an email yesterday with a link to download the pic.
Awesome! What part of the process is yours in if you don't mind me asking? Besides the obvious "production complete" is it being shipped now? Just curious in case I didn't get one or they're behind on sending them out.

Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You can call Ford's customer service and ask for your "transition private offer certificate number" and the exact dollar amount. The customer service agent I spoke to said this was my price protection...
That's it, latest DORA minus the transition private offer minus your deposit = your cost. Plus fees $215.

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't gotten an assembly line photo for mine. Shipped 4/20, arrival email from Samantha on 5/4... Haven't heard anything more from Ford or Granger yet.

I was REALLY looking forward to that silly picture, hopefully I'll get it later. Seems mixed for everyone, some on time, some later, some never.

Dquimby9

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome! What part of the process is yours in if you don't mind me asking? Besides the obvious "production complete" is it being shipped now? Just curious in case I didn't get one or they're behind on sending them out.
It was built on 4/24, shipped on 4/27, currently almost to Omaha, Ne.

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was built on 4/24, shipped on 4/27, currently almost to Omaha, Ne.
Sweet! I'm pumped for you. Mine is showing as at the dealership getting final prep. I was looking around on the Ford site and realized I probably never entered my email to receive updates (even though they sent me plenty saying my build date was changed). Maybe that's why I didn't get a pic? I'll just have to find a 2-dr cactus gray and pretend it's mine lol.

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't gotten an assembly line photo for mine. Shipped 4/20, arrival email from Samantha on 5/4... Haven't heard anything more from Ford or Granger yet.
Yours shipped after mine and arrived at Granger before. I’ve been sitting in Omaha railyard purgatory for too long now.

Sponsored

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I was REALLY looking forward to that silly picture, hopefully I'll get it later. Seems mixed for everyone, some on time, some later, some never.
Same. I might try and reach out to Ford although at this point I doubt they'll be able to help out. If I find anything out though I'll let you know. I really wanted that pic too...

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've moved on from Indiana and am somewhere in my home state, Missouri. I have no clue what the town name is. That robo-voice is hard to decipher. Been handed off to BNSF. Assuming Omaha is the next stop, but maybe the backup has forced a different route.
Kansas City, Kansas is probably next. That is where my railcar is currently sitting.

I started marking all the cities on the route, and it is a pretty straight shot from Chicago (Gibson Railyard in Hammond, IN) to KC.

And then I guess we then go north to Omaha. 🤷‍♀️
Yep, it goes to Kansas City, KS then on to Omaha. The last rail update says "Empty, released by customer Omaha, NE BNSF {date} {time}"

Mine was released in Omaha 5/1 and Ford tracker updated to Final Preparation on 5/11 so 10 days on Omaha Mountain.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Flying to Des Moines today at 5:30 pm from Miami. Picking up the BaseSquatch tomorrow am at 9:00. Catelyn in finance made the process easy. E-signed the docs already have have cashier's check in hand. They'll only need one signature when I arrive, then I can hit the road with the temp Iowa plate. Built - April 13

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep they said $3,220 which matches the spreadsheet.

However my original MSRP was $51,825 compared to my current @ $55,785, and that build had things like the MOD top, door bags, and cyber orange paint. I did add roof racks, hoop steps & MIC top but that gap still seems way off to me.

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Per ford marketing it’s completely random who gets a picture or not. I didn’t get one. But that’s okay. I’m headed to granger now to pick up my Bronco.
Sponsored