CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does the Unitedroad or any other trucking tracker work once our Broncos are received at Omaha or is it a black hole from Omaha until they arrive at Granger?
Sponsored

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I winked at the end of the message. Grainger is crushing it. I was throwing water on everyone.
You got me good!

I hoped that's what the winky face was for, but I'm kinda hard wired for disappointment when comes to the Bronco and this forum...

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

More pics of the corral is needed for those that are showing up in person.
If/When I get out there, I'll crawl up on the roof and snap an overhead pic. LOL

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got my email from Shelby! Only issue is they are having issues validating my private offer for price protection due to my address change. They mentioned they might have to submit and get it mailed after the fact. Has anyone done this yet? How worries should I be that it won’t get approved?
I have an issue with the order modification program. They said it would be submitted and cut a check when approved. No the same problem as you but something that can be accomplished.
I'm choosing to trust Granger. I have not been disappointed so far. Picking up Wed afternoon.

Sponsored

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I should be getting close. After looking at your prior posts, I showed up on the "Final Prep" step in the tracker on the same date as you. Just a matter of time at this point.
Yeah Shelby said they have about 100 on site right now.

For what it’s worth they gave me 5.54%. So I’ll go through them and see what the credit Union says when I get home.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah Shelby said they have about 100 on site right now.

For what it’s worth they gave me 5.54%. So I’ll go through them and see what the credit Union says when I get home.
5.54% seems to be the going rate with Granger's financial partners. I figure it was easier and better for them (I'm sure they receive some sort of incentive) to handle the financing. There are no early payoff penalties so let Granger get their cut and then have your credit union handle the payoff and refinance.

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm at the foot tapping, nail biting, pacing stage haha loooongest weeks ever since it shipped out.

Shipped 4/20
Landed 5/4

I'm still in the first parts of emailing with finance, I'm sure my private offer certificate is a bit of a snag, I had an address change.

Got the cert # from Ford and sent that over this morning so maybe that will help. Went ahead and got approved with my local credit union just to be ready. Flights were cheap, not so cheap anymore but oh well.

The end is near!!! I'm excited!!

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm at the foot tapping, nail biting, pacing stage haha loooongest weeks ever since it shipped out.

Shipped 4/20
Landed 5/4

I'm still in the first parts of emailing with finance, I'm sure my private offer certificate is a bit of a snag, I had an address change.

Got the cert # from Ford and sent that over this morning so maybe that will help. Went ahead and got approved with my local credit union just to be ready. Flights were cheap, not so cheap anymore but oh well.

The end is near!!! I'm excited!!
I literally thought the same thing about the flights. I wonder if the fact that 300 of us are now looking at flights they know….

Skernie

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got the call from Shelby that alleviated all my worries. Really happy thus far and can’t wait for the 5/26 pickup.
Was 5/26 the earliest date that you could pick up your Bronco?
Sponsored