CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just checked in and Samantha says Finance will contact me this week or next... I'm landing in Des Moines Wednesday night so... I need a ride home! Please don't make me change that flight 😂
Come up on Tuesday and ride back with us!
Sponsored

f1loco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a great conversation with Finance today. Appointment for pickup is all set.

My advice: best way to contact is send an email to [email protected] and they will call you ASAP. Don’t bother calling, they are absolutely swamped right now.
Being curious, but when did your Bronco hit the lot? It seems some folks only have to wait about 5 days, while others are still lingering two weeks out. I know finance indicated they are having problems with Ford's system and applying our price protection discounts. Seems they have to do another procedure to push it through which can take an additional 1-2 weeks. I still have to wonder why FORD decided to suddenly schedule and process all of Granger's orders at once it seems. After the last update on allocations, I didn't expect to see this one for another year but glad it has landed none the less.

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It just struck me that it would be HILARIOUS if the wedding registration we have for Samantha is incorrect.
There would be some random couple getting gifts from a Bronco forum and are all, "WTF? Who are these weirdos?"

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It just struck me that it would be HILARIOUS if the wedding registration we have for Samantha is incorrect.
There would be some random couple getting gifts from a Bronco forum and are all, "WTF? Who are these weirdos?"
Great,

Now I'm paranoid that this is what's happening...

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you look up the gift registry you will see a picture of her with the future hubby. That is definitely our Samantha. :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you look up the gift registry you will see a picture of her with the future hubby. That is definitely our Samantha. :)
As a certified card carrying member of the Omaha railyard purgatory club, who hasn't yet actually met anyone of the Granger team, I appreciate this post and confirmation of the proper wedding registry site usage!

Thank you!

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got my email from Brooke in financing this morning. Price is exactly what I expected! Flying in on the 25th and will be on the 10:00AM shuttle from my hotel to Granger on the 26th!
@Bronco LeRoy do you mind sharing your hotel and/or if there's an "approved list" of some sort that the Granger shuttle will service? I'm getting close to locking in travel plans.

Thanks in advance!

Bronco LeRoy

Big Bend
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler and 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Bronco LeRoy do you mind sharing your hotel and/or if there's an "approved list" of some sort that the Granger shuttle will service? I'm getting close to locking in travel plans.

Thanks in advance!
I don't have the list. I booked one randomly that was close to the airport with an airport shuttle thinking I could always go back to the airport for pick-up by Granger. When I talked to Granger and told her where I was staying she that that would work and she booked me a pick up time from the hotel. I'm staying at Baymont by Wyndham-Des Moines Airport.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

As a certified card carrying member of the Omaha railyard purgatory club, who hasn't yet actually met anyone of the Granger team, I appreciate this post and confirmation of the proper wedding registry site usage!

Thank you!
If you look at the Granger website under "meet our staff", you will see Samantha.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't have the list. I booked one randomly that was close to the airport with an airport shuttle thinking I could always go back to the airport for pick-up by Granger. When I talked to Granger and told her where I was staying she that that would work and she booked me a pick up time from the hotel. I'm staying at Baymont by Wyndham-Des Moines Airport.
Yeah, we're staying at a hotel across the street tonight after we arrive around 10:30pm. I went with the budget friendly option (Quality Inn and Suites - had decent reviews), since we'll only be there for about 10 hours. I would share the sheet Granger provided me, but I don't want to do that for fear it changes somehow, you book off it, and then Granger isn't picking up from there. The sheet did focus on hotels near the airport and in NW Des Moines closer to Granger. Hope that helps.

Sponsored

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, we're staying at a hotel across the street tonight after we arrive around 10:30pm. I went with the budget friendly option (Quality Inn and Suites - had decent reviews), since we'll only be there for about 10 hours. I would share the sheet Granger provided me, but I don't want to do that for fear it changes somehow, you book off it, and then Granger isn't picking up from there. The sheet did focus on hotels near the airport and in NW Des Moines closer to Granger. Hope that helps.
If you booked with Southwest, I might be on the same flight! I just haven't heard any firm answer yet about being able to pick up tomorrow and would hate to fly up and then rent a car back to OKC!

Bronco LeRoy

Big Bend
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler and 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you booked with Southwest, I might be on the same flight! I just haven't heard any firm answer yet about being able to pick up tomorrow and would hate to fly up and then rent a car back to OKC!
Hey! I’m from Okc too. I’m not flying in until the 25th.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

American Airlines out of O'hare.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still stuck on "In Production" 4/27 tear tag. 😡