jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Bronco LeRoy do you mind sharing your hotel and/or if there's an "approved list" of some sort that the Granger shuttle will service? I'm getting close to locking in travel plans.

Thanks in advance!
Not sure if there is a list, but Samantha confirmed that Quality Inn & Suites Des Moines Airport is a location they pick up from. I was pleasantly surprised because I thought we were going to have to catch a shuttle to the airport to be picked up by Granger!
Sponsored

chowfun27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took delivery from Samantha this afternoon and it was a pleasure to work with her. All it took was a few mins to have keys in hand. The price was lower than I had actually anticipated. A nice surprise!

To say the stable is full of broncos is an understatement. They are EVERYWHERE. She mentioned there's currently 186 on the lot and it will grow to 250+ by next week.

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS 345840841_292048469827071_5011429281464293004_n

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully some of you folks stuck in Omaha can clarify. Is your status "Constructively Placed" or "Released by Customer" as you sit in purgatory? A search shows the only mentions of that latter status were in Final prep 7-10 days later. Not that the information will make anything faster, but knowing feels better (we surrendered 'ignorance is bliss' when signing up for this forum).

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally delivered to Granger last evening. I spoke with Samantha via email today and I have my flight booked for June 1 just to be safe on timing. Took over a month for shipped to delivery but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Being curious, but when did your Bronco hit the lot? It seems some folks only have to wait about 5 days, while others are still lingering two weeks out. I know finance indicated they are having problems with Ford's system and applying our price protection discounts. Seems they have to do another procedure to push it through which can take an additional 1-2 weeks. I still have to wonder why FORD decided to suddenly schedule and process all of Granger's orders at once it seems. After the last update on allocations, I didn't expect to see this one for another year but glad it has landed none the less.
My Bronco arrived at Granger 5/10 and was ready 5/16. Keep in mind, mine is a $26K Base. The teenage lot boy could get it ready. But a loaded up Wildtrack with cameras and sensors needs its calibration checked, and I bet that takes special tools and training to do it. And I bet that slows down the process. I have no knowledge if that is the case, but I bet it is.

My advice = chill out and let Granger do their job. They’ve got this.

And remember, don’t call them, just email and ask them to call you. They will call you ASAP if you do that.

Also, despite moving they had all my Price Protection complete. Accurate right to the penny of what I signed with Albert several years ago (except cost of AGM upgrade and delivery charge) Trade in value was fair, and extended warranty was over $1K less than my local dealer. Interest on loan same as my local bank. I can’t say enough good about Granger. I’m 65 and have no idea how many vehicles I have bought in my life, and this is by far the smoothest and easiest ever.

Sponsored

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And remember, don’t call them, just email and ask them to call you. They will call you ASAP if you do that.
Quoting myself to emphasize this.

I had to call finance several times because I am a dumbass and lost my paper car title. At first I called and left voicemail and did not get a call back. So I emailed asking them to call me and got a call within 5 minutes. So I did that each time I needed to talk to finance, email asking them to call me, and 5-15 minutes my phone would ring.

And I think it would have only required 1 phone call normally. But my own stupidity with the car title caused the extra calls. All is good, Granger has someone on staff who contacted Montana DMV and straightened it out.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Bronco arrived at Granger 5/10 and was ready 5/16. Keep in mind, mine is a $26K Base. The teenage lot boy could get it ready. But a loaded up Wildtrack with cameras and sensors needs its calibration checked, and I bet that takes special tools and training to do it. And I bet that slows down the process. I have no knowledge if that is the case, but I bet it is.

Also, despite moving they had all my Price Protection complete. Accurate right to the penny of what I signed with Albert several years ago (except cost of AGM upgrade and delivery charge) Trade in value was fair, and extended warranty was over $1K less than my local dealer. Interest on loan same as my local bank. I can’t say enough good about Granger. I’m 65 and have no idea how many vehicles I have bought in my life, and this is by far the smoothest and easiest ever.
I’m 62, also with a $26k base. Maybe they should dub it “the pensioner’s edition”.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally delivered to Granger last evening. I spoke with Samantha via email today and I have my flight booked for June 1 just to be safe on timing. Took over a month for shipped to delivery but there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Mine was delivered on Monday, haven't heard from Granger yet but should soon. No trade so a simple transaction. Also flying in on the 1st, flight lands at 1:00pm.

Sponsored

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just checked, and mine was delivered today, status changed to final preparation 5/18/2023.
Mine too as of this morning!
Now the real wait begins

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Picked mine up Wed. There are so many Broncos on the lot along with the other Ford's, Jeeps, Rams, etc plus trades it looks like a Mega dealer in Atlanta or Charlotte. Overwhelming !
There were 2 other customers at DSL waiting for their ride to Granger. Driver was very nice and hustled us out Granger and turned us over to Samantha.
Signed one document and that was done. Out to my new truck for a little info session and we were really done. Running my mouth and wasting busy people's time, I realized other customers were waiting so we were out and on our way.
Everyone was very helpful and it was a unique experience buying a vehicle this way. Granger has got a system working and it's getting the job done. I know everyone wants their truck ASAP but there is a big job to complete - someone has to be last. Since we all know what "being last" means after nearly 3 years don't let it get you upset. I believe it will all be complete by end of June.

Meanwhile another happy Granger customer drives on....

PS.
We are on a leisurely journey back to South Carolina. At several stops we have been asked about our journey and it has led to "pick up a new car" and then "WHY". My response is "Well... - THAT is a long story".

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After a day on the road in SE Iowa and NE Missouri I believe I need to clean the windshield. 😳. I've not seen bugs like this in daytime in the Carolinas in 20 years.

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_20230518_205616~2

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Picked mine up Wed. There are so many Broncos on the lot along with the other Ford's, Jeeps, Rams, etc plus trades it looks like a Mega dealer in Atlanta or Charlotte. Overwhelming !
There were 2 other customers at DSL waiting for their ride to Granger. Driver was very nice and hustled us out Granger and turned us over to Samantha.
Signed one document and that was done. Out to my new truck for a little info session and we were really done. Running my mouth and wasting busy people's time, I realized other customers were waiting so we were out and on our way.
Everyone was very helpful and it was a unique experience buying a vehicle this way. Granger has got a system working and it's getting the job done. I know everyone wants their truck ASAP but there is a big job to complete - someone has to be last. Since we all know what "being last" means after nearly 3 years don't let it get you upset. I believe it will all be complete by end of June.

Meanwhile another happy Granger customer drives on....

PS.
We are on a leisurely journey back to South Carolina. At several stops we have been asked about our journey and it has led to "pick up a new car" and then "WHY". My response is "Well... - THAT is a long story".
Well, since mine isn’t scheduled til the end of June, I doubt it will be over but maybe they’ll have a little break!

I hope the rest of the trip goes well!
Sponsored