MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So mine could be there and no one knows it… lol. Still doest make sense that mine was built a month ago today and stll sitting at MAP
Maybe you can have them go double check it isn't sitting there already and got lost in the mix. I have heard of them arriving with no update to tracker. Ask them if mine is there too 😬

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe you can have them go double check it isn't sitting there already and got lost in the mix. I have heard of them arriving with no update to tracker. Ask them if mine is there too 😬
Mine actually shipped on the 20th. 🤞it’ll be here soon

300six

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got the keys to my Bronco yesterday!

• 10/31/2020 Grangetober reservation
  • 04/13/2023 Build date
  • 05/05/2023 Arrived at Granger
  • 05/25/2023 Unloaded from the carrier in Atlanta
Everyone at Granger is so awesome. The paperwork and communication was very smooth and the price was even less than I was expecting. Every commitment from Day 1 has been honored. They are the absolute best!

I had been planning a road trip since the beginning, but could not make my schedule work this month, so I ended up shipping it via Montway. The rate was $860 and it came on an enclosed 3 car trailer (at no extra charge!). I was very happy with this, in case any one else is in the same position. When I buy my next Ford at Granger, I'll pick it up in person for sure.

All my expectations have been exceeded and I can't wait to play with it all weekend! :cool:

Bronco Assembly Line Pic 4-26-2023.jpg

Bronco Delivery Pic 1.jpg

Bronco Delivery Pic 2.jpg

Bronco Delivery Pic 3.jpg

Bronco Delivery Pic 4.jpg

Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure what the current record for longest wait time from “on-the-lot” to hearing from finance is - maybe @OmahaKevin at 12 days? I am currently at 10, so if I don’t hear something tomorrow I’ll have him beat at 13 on Monday. 😔

Sponsored

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure what the current record for longest wait time from “on-the-lot” to hearing from finance is - maybe @OmahaKevin at 12 days? I am currently at 10, so if I don’t hear something tomorrow I’ll have him beat at 13 on Monday. 😔
Screenshot_20230518_113740_Samsung Internet.jpg

Took a month to get to Granger. 9 days on the lot so far with no end in sight. 952 days total. I Waited a week after it shipped to get a loan pre-approval, but I'll lose my locked in interest rate of 5% soon...

So I feel your pain.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just check
Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS Screenshot_20230518_113740_Samsung Internet

Took a month to get to Granger. 9 days on the lot so far with no end in sight. 952 days total. I Waited a week after it shipped to get a loan pre-approval, but I'll lose my locked in interest rate of 5% soon...

So I feel your pain.
Just checked the online tracker. It now says that my Bronco has been delivered. 😳

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the same thing this morning. I was a little alarmed since mine went to “Final delivery” status on 5/15 and I haven’t heard anything in a while. I sent a calm, but tiny bit concerned email to Carley looking for reassurance that the part of my brain telling me that “no, they just have a huge amount of vehicles to deliver and the system doesn’t account for that” Was right. She got back to me a bit later today and did give me that reassurance.

5/15 was two full work weeks ago. Apparently that was a long enough wait. I got another email just before 5pm today and a call shortly after. I’m making my pilgrimage to the promised land of Broncos this upcoming Thursday.

PS I’m still slightly wary of my understanding of what I was told, but I’m pretty sure the price I’m paying is better than I even hoped for. That was a very exciting phone call. I played it 0% cool. They say you can’t recapture that kid on Christmas morning feeling as an adult. They should wait a few years for that phone call from Granger.

10/4/2020 reservation. 4/18/2023 built. 4/20 shipped. 5/15 final preparation. 5/26 phone call. 6/1 taking delivery. (They are closed Monday but said I might be able to get it Tuesday instead of Thursday. Thursday is when I can get away from work to make the drive from Missouri so I figured I’d not try to rush them after the holiday)

gutshot

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
As a couple other people mentioned, check your tire pressure before you leave the dealership. My tires were all in the 42-46 psi range. I aired down to 38 psi and by my first fill-up I was back to 44-48 psi. I aired back down to 38 psi and that held until I got home 9 hrs later.
Sponsored