CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think my tracker showed final prep status on 5/18 and I received my "READY" email Thursday morning(5/25).
Funny part is, it says they will call you "tomorrow" , which would have been Friday.
I happened to Email them Friday morning and my finance person was already heading out of town! LOL
Cool part is, she did reply quickly and also finalized my price and mentioned a Tuesday call back when she gets back.

In one sentence , they also referred to the Bronco as "your Jeep" .... :mad:🤬🤣
Hey - I think you cut to the front of the line! 😂 Hopefully things will get ramped back up on Tuesday. I really hope to hear something and pick mine up this week.

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7/18/20 initial res… Picked up Wednesday 5/24/23 .. glad to have worked with granger…100% stuck by every price promise & outstanding service throughout the long wait. ..ez pickup process…signed some paperwork , took a few pics, and on my way. I asked them to not wash , less prep for ceramic coating (2nd pic)… so far I love this thing

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS IMG_2975

Ford Bronco CALLING ALL GRANGTOBER ORDER PLACERS 70674971497__377778EA-C9D6-421D-919B-489A9F979FFC

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm being told I will get a check made out to the DMV to take with me. They won't mail it directly.
I'm okay with that approach.

I would not trust it if they mailed it to the CA DMV. Twice in the last few years I've made online payments to the CA DMV and had problems. First time I was renewing my drivers license and even though I had a receipt from the online transaction the DMV office made me pay again when I went in after my new license never showed up. Second time was vehicle registration and it took an extra two months to get it sorted out when they didn't link the payment properly to the vehicle.

The CA DMV can screw up the simplest transaction and then it's your fault and a complete PITA to resolve.

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As a couple other people mentioned, check your tire pressure before you leave the dealership. My tires were all in the 42-46 psi range. I aired down to 38 psi and by my first fill-up I was back to 44-48 psi. I aired back down to 38 psi and that held until I got home 9 hrs later.
Please add air to make it 38 cold. Best for mileage comfort and wear
Should not be 38 after driving.

Heat, elevation gain adds pressure.

Sponsored

gutshot

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s what I run.

Please add air to make it 38 cold. Best for mileage comfort and wear
Should not be 38 after driving.

Heat, elevation gain adds pressure.

J_Z

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got my email Friday that mine was ready. Problem is the price they showed is ~10k over what I was expecting. We’ll see what they say when I can call tomorrow. Based on everyone else’s positive experiences, I’m sure they’ll get it sorted out.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally got my email Friday that mine was ready. Problem is the price they showed is ~10k over what I was expecting. We’ll see what they say when I can call tomorrow. Based on everyone else’s positive experiences, I’m sure they’ll get it sorted out.
When did yours hit the lot?

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Per Ford, went to “Final Prep” 5/17.
Mine was received the 16th per the tracker, but I understand that it actually arrived on the 15th. So much for processing in order of receipt…. 😩

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m guessing your window sticker is what’s 10k higher than what your final granger pricing with Ford price protections will wind up being. You should find the 2023 price protection thread on here that will give you a good outline.

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Private Offer Certificate Update:

mad I’ve mentioned previously, I picked mine up last week at Granger. I had issues with my address change so my private offer rebate wasn’t applied.Granger just called me today to say it’s populating now so they’ll resubmit the rebate and have check mailed directly to me in lieu of having to file an exemption. Should get done faster. Perhaps you others seeing the same issue will find it resolved quickly like this. Top notch Granger communication yet again!

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the call from Granger this morning and will be picking up on June 1st after my flight arrives at 1:00pm. Pricing was pretty much as expected. Only thing that was off was the private offer. It was $2,500 and it should have been $2,845. At this point I'm not going to quibble about $345. It's a good deal and I'm going to enjoy it.

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still trying to get my truck picked up. All paperwork was done Thursday. I know the holiday slowed down route tacking by drivers, but this itch is annoying. I guess the Granger to NorCal route is not too common.

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got off the phone with my shipping broker, looks like there are three vehicles scheduled to travel IA to NorCal. If someone has a truck they need to move on that route, DM me and I can send you his contact if interested. the more vehicles on the route, the quicker my Bronco will travel West. They move all our local freight and a lot of our intra-state. Solid outfit.
Sponsored