First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, I'm wondering if someone could help me work a miracle here. I've searched everywhere I can but cannot find Parking sensor retainer inserts or "bezels" for the 2022 "Capable" steel bumper. Even ford parts departments cant seem to find them or even look them up. The part numbers are as follows:

Front outer right: - M2DT-15A862-C1AW
Front inner Right - M2DT-15A861-C1AW
Front inner left - M2DT-15A864-C1AW
Front outer left - M2DT-15A863-C1AW

Image.jpeg

Image[1].jpeg

Image[2].jpeg

Image[3].jpeg
Sponsored

TheBroncolorian

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ran into the exact same issue. I ended up ordering these and they required slight trimming to get them to slot correctly:

M2DZ15A862MA
M2DZ15A862MB
M2DZ15A862MC
M2DZ15A862MD

OP
OP
SlowPoke

SlowPoke

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ran into the exact same issue. I ended up ordering these and they required slight trimming to get them to slot correctly:

M2DZ15A862MA
M2DZ15A862MB
M2DZ15A862MC
M2DZ15A862MD
Thanks so much! So far I found two that work. One is a trimmed OE, and one is an inner sensor for the 2021 modular steel bumper. I have two more that should be showing up in a day or two, from the modular steel bumper outer sensors. If they don’t work, I will definitely use your parts list. Thanks for the info!. I decided to go ahead and mount my bumper yesterday cause I got tired of not being able to drive my bronco. As long as the harness is installed, I can reach the outer sensors after the fact. I will just leave the whole harness unplugged until I have all four sensors. It looks great!

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, but it seems as though there is a difference between the parts which start with M2DT- and the ones that start with M2DZ- on that diagram.
M2DT is the engineering number, the other is the service part. If this is the part the sensors go into, use the PDF M2DZ numbers and you should be good. Other option is I can order them next week and see what comes in to verify it’s the same thing.

fenderbender

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moped
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
M2DT is the engineering number, the other is the service part. If this is the part the sensors go into, use the PDF M2DZ numbers and you should be good. Other option is I can order them next week and see what comes in to verify it’s the same thing.
Hey @flip , can I order these four from you? I can't find them available anywhere.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model