Sponsored

Came out of the grocery store earlier to find that someone had done this to the side of my Bronco

Natethegreat1979

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can tell you exactly why I did that: Privacy.

I don't want my personal info easily gleaned and out of respect for my stablemate there at the grocery store I extended the same privacy to them.
Weird how that needed to be explained, but hey 🤷🏿‍♂️
Sponsored

BroncoFanTX

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Ford Edge, 2010 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I parked way out in the Walmart parking lot last Friday, and came out to this…

Ford Bronco Came out of the grocery store earlier to find that someone had done this to the side of my Bronco 7C2D5902-66C5-495B-B567-AAE7FCA77271

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This happened to me recently just a week after I got it. Nearly the same exact build, but they had different interior inside.

Ford Bronco Came out of the grocery store earlier to find that someone had done this to the side of my Bronco 7C2D5902-66C5-495B-B567-AAE7FCA77271
Glad to see another person with good taste like you Sarah! That's a beautiful Bronco!

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was floored. Same color, 2 door, Outer Banks, Roast cloth, Sasquatch, Mod Bumper. I mean....what are the chances of that happening?!
Those shopping carts all to the left side would have me in an uproar. 😐

Sponsored

Mean Green Bronc Machine

Outer Banks
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco owners be like:

Ford Bronco Came out of the grocery store earlier to find that someone had done this to the side of my Bronco Wonder Twins Meme.JPG
Seriously though haha. I pulled into the dry cleaners one day, so small lot, and there were two other broncos in the lot. I almost lost my shit. I parked beside the Outerbanks, which is what I have and the owner was getting out. Needless to say she wasn't as stoked as me. I said something like, I never see other broncos, and here are 3 in the same lot! and she just kind of fake laughed while walking off.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Came out of the grocery store earlier to find that someone had done this to the side of my Bronco Wonder Twins Meme.JPG

I was floored. Same color, 2 door, Outer Banks, Roast cloth, Sasquatch, Mod Bumper. I mean....what are the chances of that happening?!
That's where the cool kids park

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damn, similar situation. Last weekend. Beech Mountain Ski resort in NC. We went on Friday to check the place out having never been before. Came back Saturday to snowboard and whatever else. When we got there, all parking lots full, no where to go. People were already parked on the roadside leading up but we pulled in anyway. Well I had to pull back out. Parked immediately on the roadside as I exited, found a decent spot. Car parks in front of us, behind us, starts filling that section up. We come out some 6 hours later, every car on the roadside had a $50 ticket on their windshield. Says you have three days to pay. I took pictures of the cars, and zero no parking signs anywhere to be seen. Wtf kinda Bs is this? Have’t paid yet, not sure what I’ll do. Been home a week in about 4 more hours from right this minute.
I learned a long time ago. If you are looking for a parking spot, and there are cars parked everywhere but this one spot seems perfect. There is a damn good reason why no one else is parking there so you probably don't want to do that.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I learned a long time ago. If you are looking for a parking spot, and there are cars parked everywhere but this one spot seems perfect. There is a damn good reason why no one else is parking there so you probably don't want to do that.
That’s the thing, there were many cars there.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s the thing, there were many cars there.
Here's a funny youtube channel that hasn't been making new content, likely because a new parking ramp was built near it.

But it shows that rule. No one is parking there, likely a reason.

Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's a funny youtube channel that hasn't been making new content, likely because a new parking ramp was built near it.

But it shows that rule. No one is parking there, likely a reason.
Interesting, but irrelevant.

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, that does not look like a good place to park. Just look at all of those buggies next to the one on the left.
Right on man. Never, ever park near the shopping cart corral.
Sponsored