Sponsored

Came out of the grocery store earlier to find that someone had done this to the side of my Bronco

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seen in Ohio……two 2023 Broncos in Area 51. The wife likes my new Badlands 4 door so much she replaced her 21 cactus gray Big Bend.
Ford Bronco Came out of the grocery store earlier to find that someone had done this to the side of my Bronco BB425920-FFDA-4E53-9892-F27200D67A9A

Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There are a few Bronco's in my area (most seem to be green or bright blue), but I was taking my daughter to basketball last week and there were two of us in CG Wildtraks right next to each other. Gave each other a wave.
Pics or it never happened.

Sponsored

Old Hound

Wildtrak
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Came out of the grocery store earlier to find that someone had done this to the side of my Bronco whoa-deja-vu-matrix-glitch

Ford Bronco Came out of the grocery store earlier to find that someone had done this to the side of my Bronco whoa-deja-vu-matrix-glitch

I was floored. Same color, 2 door, Outer Banks, Roast cloth, Sasquatch, Mod Bumper. I mean....what are the chances of that happening?!
The same thing happened to me, I parked next to an eruption green Badlands in my Wild Trak of the same color and 4 doors after dropping my wife off at the door of fresh market. when she came out, she went to get in the wrong one the lady in that one just laughed and gave us a thumbs up, I asked my wife if she didn't notice it was a soft top but all she could say was what's the odds of two just alike, she did say she like the interior of the badland color better than mine.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was floored. Same color, 2 door, Outer Banks, Roast cloth, Sasquatch, Mod Bumper. I mean....what are the chances of that happening?!
I completely expect this will happen to me all the time once I get my Bronco, since I chose the best color and configuration. 🤣🤣😘😘

And you choose the second best!

Eruption Green is obviously the best color, and the Outerbanks has, by far, the best interior. Yours is exactly what I would have ordered if I could have optioned a manual tranny on an OBX. 😞

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I used to run without a front plate thinking it's a secondary/fix it ticket if I get pulled over... So, don't get pulled over.

Then when traveling and parked in the long term parking lot at the airport I got a ticket for no front license plate! Crazy thing I was walking past all the other cars with tickets wondering what they did wrong, it's long term parking?

One in six maybe, had a ticket, then I get to my car and see a ticket, I was pissed and after the hassle of having to prove within a period of time that I added or fine goes up, but if added before fine went down. So, now I just have one, it wasn't worth my time and agro to deal with it not to have it.

But mostly, I felt it was a cheap shot for an officer to just write tickets to a "captured audience" welcome back home after all your travels, here's your ticket!

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used to run without a front plate thinking it's a secondary/fix it ticket if I get pulled over... So, don't get pulled over.

Then when traveling and parked in the long term parking lot at the airport I got a ticket for no front license plate! Crazy thing I was walking past all the other cars with tickets wondering what they did wrong, it's long term parking?

One in six maybe, had a ticket, then I get to my car and see a ticket, I was pissed and after the hassle of having to prove within a period of time that I added or fine goes up, but if added before fine went down. So, now I just have one, it wasn't worth my time and agro to deal with it not to have it.

But mostly, I felt it was a cheap shot for an officer to just write tickets to a "captured audience" welcome back home after all your travels, here's your ticket!
It could be because that officer, his superior, or his L.E. agency has a ticket quota. It's morally wrong to raise money by enforcing laws, but it's done, and is, I believe, increasing--especially in jurisdictions of a particular political governance. (Can't say more--censorship, you know. I'll just say that governmental benevolence costs money.)
There is another rationale for enforcing front-plate compliance: optical plate readers. Everybody from parking lots & garages to highway toll readers use them. A front plate allows a second opportunity to read the vehicle registration, in case the back one is obscured by, say, a trailer, bike rack, or mud.
That's why it's a good idea to block out the license plate when you post images of your rig.
Your vehicle movements and mileage are going to be tracked with increasing effectiveness--day I say, ferocity? The technology that helps you keep track of your oil changes (hooray!) boo can also track your speed and send you a ticket (boo!). Better get used to it. If you really want to get scared, research (non-Google search mechanism, such as duckduckgo) what's happening with "the Great Reset."
Sponsored