Sponsored

Came out of the grocery store earlier to find that someone had done this to the side of my Bronco

margareedaville

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Like an 80's gum commercial! I love the erection green.

SBdirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Shenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 2005
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Came out of the grocery store earlier to find that someone had done this to the side of my Bronco ies%2Ficons%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F029%2F610%2Fcover10

Ford Bronco Came out of the grocery store earlier to find that someone had done this to the side of my Bronco ies%2Ficons%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F029%2F610%2Fcover10

I was floored. Same color, 2 door, Outer Banks, Roast cloth, Sasquatch, Mod Bumper. I mean....what are the chances of that happening?!
Dang that title scared me!!

Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It could be because that officer, his superior, or his L.E. agency has a ticket quota. It's morally wrong to raise money by enforcing laws, but it's done, and is, I believe, increasing--especially in jurisdictions of a particular political governance. (Can't say more--censorship, you know. I'll just say that governmental benevolence costs money.)
There is another rationale for enforcing front-plate compliance: optical plate readers. Everybody from parking lots & garages to highway toll readers use them. A front plate allows a second opportunity to read the vehicle registration, in case the back one is obscured by, say, a trailer, bike rack, or mud.
That's why it's a good idea to block out the license plate when you post images of your rig.
Your vehicle movements and mileage are going to be tracked with increasing effectiveness--day I say, ferocity? The technology that helps you keep track of your oil changes (hooray!) boo can also track your speed and send you a ticket (boo!). Better get used to it. If you really want to get scared, research (non-Google search mechanism, such as duckduckgo) what's happening with "the Great Reset."
Damn, similar situation. Last weekend. Beech Mountain Ski resort in NC. We went on Friday to check the place out having never been before. Came back Saturday to snowboard and whatever else. When we got there, all parking lots full, no where to go. People were already parked on the roadside leading up but we pulled in anyway. Well I had to pull back out. Parked immediately on the roadside as I exited, found a decent spot. Car parks in front of us, behind us, starts filling that section up. We come out some 6 hours later, every car on the roadside had a $50 ticket on their windshield. Says you have three days to pay. I took pictures of the cars, and zero no parking signs anywhere to be seen. Wtf kinda Bs is this? Have’t paid yet, not sure what I’ll do. Been home a week in about 4 more hours from right this minute.
I used to run without a front plate thinking it's a secondary/fix it ticket if I get pulled over... So, don't get pulled over.

Then when traveling and parked in the long term parking lot at the airport I got a ticket for no front license plate! Crazy thing I was walking past all the other cars with tickets wondering what they did wrong, it's long term parking?

One in six maybe, had a ticket, then I get to my car and see a ticket, I was pissed and after the hassle of having to prove within a period of time that I added or fine goes up, but if added before fine went down. So, now I just have one, it wasn't worth my time and agro to deal with it not to have it.

But mostly, I felt it was a cheap shot for an officer to just write tickets to a "captured audience" welcome back home after all your travels, here's your ticket!

Daisy311

Badlands
First Name
Daisy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In 1984 I went to the grocery store in my dad’s wagoneer. When I came out I unlocked the door and then tried to crank it but the ignition key wouldn’t turn. Was very worried I was going to have to call my dad and say something happened to his car while I had it. Just happened to look around and realized it was very clean inside. Got out and looked and my dad’s car was parked on the other side. The door key worked but the ignition didn’t. Thank goodness or I may have drove someone else’s clean car home. 😂

Ggerobb

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 jeep grand cherokee laredo, 2022 bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've done this a few times. With baby b's too. And I've come out to it too. People are looking for others to share theirs with. I've met some awesome people since getting mine. All of you are good people and I'd park next to you anytime

Changa

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This happened to me recently just a week after I got it. Nearly the same exact build, but they had different interior inside.

twin.jpg

Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, similar situation. Last weekend. Beech Mountain Ski resort in NC. We went on Friday to check the place out having never been before. Came back Saturday to snowboard and whatever else. When we got there, all parking lots full, no where to go. People were already parked on the roadside leading up but we pulled in anyway. Well I had to pull back out. Parked immediately on the roadside as I exited, found a decent spot. Car parks in front of us, behind us, starts filling that section up. We come out some 6 hours later, every car on the roadside had a $50 ticket on their windshield. Says you have three days to pay. I took pictures of the cars, and zero no parking signs anywhere to be seen. Wtf kinda Bs is this? Have’t paid yet, not sure what I’ll do. Been home a week in about 4 more hours from right this minute.
My fellow Randy:
Possible explanations:
The town or county or the local L.E. department is simply out to make money. Alas, there are places where the police or sheriff's department's budget is undergirded by the revenue they bring in. Or it could come from town hall. It's ethically wrong and unprofessional.
Possibly, locals are unhappy with the resort's overflow and have complained. Except for the herculean task of towing them all, the local L.E. can't do too much except ticket. Word gets around, and fewer people patronize Beech Mountain, forcing them to expand their parking.
Lack of signage is grounds for appeal, but they also figure very few people will bother. But do pay it: data bases are becoming effectively (no, fiercely) interconnected, and you'll get hit with penalties and interest when you find you can't renew your registration--even if you're out of state!
Yeah, sucks, I know. Suck it up and pay.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

PXL_20230127_174219175.jpg

PXL_20230127_174346788~2.jpg

I was floored. Same color, 2 door, Outer Banks, Roast cloth, Sasquatch, Mod Bumper. I mean....what are the chances of that happening?!
Love the color and 2dr are Badass!!!

Even parked on the line for you...🤩👍👍

We have personality...🤣😎

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder why someone would bother, covering your license plates?
They were no doubt involved in a crime, maybe both of them at the same job.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The chances are 100%
Sponsored