Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 peronal (me and wife) 1 company
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

• Banned
I've spent the better part of this morning looking up this question. Sorry if it has been addressed but I cannot find it

Does the wildtrack with the high package have the cameras on the wheels for being on the trail? Or is that only the badlands?
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If I'm on the right track it's the 360 degree camera you're speaking of. If so, that comes with the "High" package. And, that package is available on the BadLands, and the WildTrak.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe you're talking about what has been seen in some of the KOH ride-along videos where individual front wheels have spotter cams in Rock Crawl mode... yes?

From all I've gathered and heard, that is tied to Rock Crawl mode, so that's a negative for WildTrak, Ghostrider.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was told those cameras record! I had no idea it worked like that also. Mind blown! Kinda sad I'm not getting them!!
Edit: they don't record yet...but sounds like something they are shooting for later!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is absolutely ridiculous if they don't have the same camera view on all models that are high package and up. What do they think people that have models without rock crawl mode are never going to rock crawl? Not to mention they are useful for so many other situations.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was told those cameras record! I had no idea it worked like that also. Mind blown! Kinda sad I'm not getting them!!
Edit: they don't record yet...but sounds like something they are shooting for later!
Since my BB will only have a backup cam...stay tuned for vid of me backing down Black Bear! ;)

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s only on the trims with rock crawl mode like Badlands. I think it might only be with the lux package also but not 100% sure of that.

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've spent the better part of this morning looking up this question. Sorry if it has been addressed but I cannot find it

Does the wildtrack with the high package have the cameras on the wheels for being on the trail? Or is that only the badlands?
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE IT CONFIRMED THAT IT IS AVAILABLE ON ALL TRIMS WITH THE 360 CAM!!!

See this video which was filmed on a non sasquatched Outer Banks. It is there in Mud\Ruts mode!!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
rdperez9411

rdperez9411

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 peronal (me and wife) 1 company
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE IT CONFIRMED THAT IT IS AVAILABLE ON ALL TRIMS WITH THE 360 CAM!!!

See this video which was filmed on a non sasquatched Outer Banks. It is there in Mud\Ruts mode!!!!

Gotcha, so we can see a side view but not the direct view from the actual tires we've seen. (Unless I've seen it wrong). I thought the tire view was literally a view directly from the tires

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha, so we can see a side view but not the direct view from the actual tires we've seen. (Unless I've seen it wrong). I thought the tire view was literally a view directly from the tires
That's the same tire view in the KoH vids

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

This is a huge find… Thanks for sharing.

I wonder if the mud’s/ruts Will be a good substitution for not having rock crawl?

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Credit to @Ourbroncolife for another great video. Knowing now that it is offered on models other than BL, I believe it would be included on High package and above, not just Lux, considering the High package gets you the 360 camera and Lux makes no comments on additional camera options. Another vague detail from Ford.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Credit to @Ourbroncolife for another great video. Knowing now that it is offered on models other than BL, I believe it would be included on High package and above, not just Lux, considering the High package gets you the 360 camera and Lux makes no comments on additional camera options. Another vague detail from Ford.
On that note....let's have this community support @Ourbroncolife by subscribing/liking his videos posted to Youtube.
Sponsored