Sponsored

Camouflaged topper on Bronco prototype a pop-up camper roof tent or power soft top?

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Isn’t the real answer that it is completely irrelevant as to its function because it is so fugly no one would ever purchase it?
In its current configuration, yeah, ain't no one buying that.
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Camouflaged topper on Bronco prototype a pop-up camper roof tent or power soft top? Hiker-Trailer
Ford Bronco Camouflaged topper on Bronco prototype a pop-up camper roof tent or power soft top? Hiker-Trailer
I'll pass on the fugly and for $1K (starting price) more get a Hiker. 33" Wranglers optional.
These look pretty cool, but there are plenty of trails where a trailer just isn't feasible.

I don't find the Ursa Minor Jeep and Element tops to be ugly at all. Definitely plan to install one on my Bronco, in fact.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There has been multiple reports that bronco with the funny top has a custom roll cage, and the top is funky camo to cover it. Assumed to be early test mule.

Sponsored

Deleted member 3063

These look pretty cool, but there are plenty of trails where a trailer just isn't feasible.
I don't find the Ursa Minor Jeep and Element tops to be ugly at all. Definitely plan to install one on my Bronco, in fact.
That's a valid point if those rough trails are one way. I like the idea of not having to break camp to hit the trail or make a run for supplies.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll pass on the fugly and for $1K (starting price) more get a Hiker. 33" Wranglers optional.
The cheapest one of those starts at 3 grand and is basically a mini uhaul trailer. Anybody could build one from a harbor freight setup for cheap.
Sponsored