Sponsored

Camouflaged topper on Bronco prototype a pop-up camper roof tent or power soft top?

MOrunning04

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These were taken in Pennsylvania by Jeremy Kinneer at the Hilton Garden Inn in Uniontown, PA.

Ford Bronco Camouflaged topper on Bronco prototype a pop-up camper roof tent or power soft top? 2021 Bronco pop-up camper tent topper roof 5

Ford Bronco Camouflaged topper on Bronco prototype a pop-up camper roof tent or power soft top? 2021 Bronco pop-up camper tent topper roof 2-2
Do you suppose it [the fat camouflaged roof topper] could be some kind of slimline roof top tent built specifically for the Bronco that they haven't revealed yet?
Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Bronco that keeps showing up with that strange hidden roof is most likely a pop up roof top tent. ??

Ford Bronco Camouflaged topper on Bronco prototype a pop-up camper roof tent or power soft top? Screenshot_20200828-090628_Samsung Internet

Ford Bronco Camouflaged topper on Bronco prototype a pop-up camper roof tent or power soft top? j30-fullcolor

Ford Bronco Camouflaged topper on Bronco prototype a pop-up camper roof tent or power soft top? j30-yellow_1

Ford Bronco Camouflaged topper on Bronco prototype a pop-up camper roof tent or power soft top? Screenshot_20200828-090939_Samsung Internet

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you are right, and I have wondered the same thing, that would be a game changer! I have read that Ursa Minor promised a version for the Bronco.

Sponsored

Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 10th anniversary rubicon unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ursa Minor also said u could finance it through ford as well. So might be able to wrap it into the purchase price. Tho it would be like 7g or more.
think the Jeep one is close to that price range.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fugly addition and ruins the vehicle lines.

I mean who sleeps in their ride that much?
People who overland? Camp? Enjoy outdoors??

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fugly addition and ruins the vehicle lines.

I mean who sleeps in their ride that much?
I'll be looking at living out of mine for a year. So, me? I don't always worry about "lines." Functionality always wins in the end.

Not everyone is buying a Bronco so they can look at the lines when it's parked in the driveway.

I'll be interested in the Ursa...but I need to get a feel for it in person first.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it was a rooftop tent, you’d assume hard top... and judging by the movement/shape/concave nature of the rear portion it doesn’t look to me like is a hard top sitting underneath it.

I think what’s more likely, judging by how far back this mule was first spotted, it’s just a cover to conceal the factory soft top... or maybe not even a complete top...

and it makes more sense to leave this on to test everything else about the vehicle, rather than take it off and expose an early prototype or something that isn’t actually weather tight.
Sponsored