Sponsored

Campfire Camaraderie/Shop Talk - Shout out to Benchmade Knives!

Favorite brand of pocket knife? EDC (Every day carry)

• Total voters

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the spirit of camaraderie among the brotherhood and to counteract some of the divisiveness in the world today I submit to you - If you are like me, over the years have bought the $20 pocket knives that only last until the water gets hot. I would like to recommend Benchmade Knives. Back before Christmas I decided I wanted to get a nice pocket knife. My only requirement that was guiding my decision was it had to be made in America (not so easy these days). After much research I decided on the Mini Griptilian from Benchmade. Hands down the best pocket knife I have ever owned.... So to any of the brothers...and sisters on here from Oregon and happen to work there or know someone who does...Kudos Ya'll make damn good knives!

Benchmade3.jpg

Benchmade2.jpg

Benchmade1.jpg
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I liked my benchmade mini grip, however I’m very partial to my Spyderco Para 3. Just an awesome knife although it could use a sharpening.
Ford Bronco Campfire Camaraderie/Shop Talk - Shout out to Benchmade Knives! image

OP
OP
RoLyMa27

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I liked my benchmade mini grip, however I’m very partial to my Spyderco Para 3. Just an awesome knife although it could use a sharpening.
Ford Bronco Campfire Camaraderie/Shop Talk - Shout out to Benchmade Knives! image
Nice. My brother carries a Spyderco.

Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Buck knifes (only the USA made ones), have lasted forever. I have the 119 Bowie and it has cut through many deer and hog sternums without an issue. I everyday their $20-25 Bantam folding knife. Went through 2-3 since highscool and I would argue they are the best CHEAP knifes. Now as far as other uses I couldn’t put too much in, but as far as their hunting collection and the cheapo premium knifes go Buck is my brand.

I also carry a Leatherman, but that’s in a league of its own!

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ka-bar is not a 'pocket knife', but it is my favorite camp knife, I like Gerber for a pocket knife.

OP
OP
RoLyMa27

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Ka-bar is not a 'pocket knife', but it is my favorite camp knife, I like Gerber for a pocket knife.
I like Gerber as well, worn out a few!

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Buck knifes (only the USA made ones), have lasted forever. I have the 119 Bowie and it has cut through many deer and hog sternums without an issue. I everyday their $20-25 Bantam folding knife. Went through 2-3 since highscool and I would argue they are the best CHEAP knifes. Now as far as other uses I couldn’t put too much in, but as far as their hunting collection and the cheapo premium knifes go Buck is my brand.

I also carry a Leatherman, but that’s in a league of its own!
I have a very old Buck Hunter

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I carry a Kershaw. Good enough for my uses, cheap enough not to cry too much if it goes missing. Keep a fixed old Buck in my back pack,
Ford Bronco Campfire Camaraderie/Shop Talk - Shout out to Benchmade Knives! 0D2C435C-C541-44A2-863A-6F048D3AD502

and this Benchmade outside my pack for quick access.

Deleted member 3063

Lost a few knives over time but a Benchmade is the only one I miss. Currently carry a Kershaw Auto 1 that I'm real fond of, made in USA, CPM154 stainless.

Ford Bronco Campfire Camaraderie/Shop Talk - Shout out to Benchmade Knives! kershawauto

Last edited by a moderator: