Sponsored

Can’t decide on color. Carb Gray, Iconic Silver or Shadow Black???

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Recommend you utilize the search feature to see actual photos of the colors.
“The Rockstars” colors on B&P are not accurate. Don’t make your decision based on a CGI interpretation of the color.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen all three (on Silver on a Bronco in person) they will all look good. Personally, I don’t do black anymore. Shows dirt to easily, shows scratches and needs to be cared for regularly. Looks awesome when it’s clean and polished. Silver is great in person and will hide dirt and scratches best. It will be common and does appear rental car silver from some angles. Carbonized Gray was my 3rd choice, looks great, a little easier to care for and won’t be quite as common. Just my 2 cents.

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
What color are you going to get?
I have seen all three (on Silver on a Bronco in person) they will all look good. Personally, I don’t do black anymore. Shows dirt to easily, shows scratches and needs to be cared for regularly. Looks awesome when it’s clean and polished. Silver is great in person and will hide dirt and scratches best. It will be common and does appear rental car silver from some angles. Carbonized Gray was my 3rd choice, looks great, a little easier to care for and won’t be quite as common. Just my 2 cents.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This pic is making me lean toward iconic silver.

E558E420-02E4-461D-BF8E-1D941A0CB8D5.jpeg
The only thing from that pic I like is the read door handle being blue ? it breaks up all these sad colors, so tell them to leave the protective film on it. ;)

As stated earlier though, I would lean towards the CG myself.... if I were that type of person. Only problem is, I'm not. Race Red or nothing :cool:

Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Carbonized gray looked insane on an f150 I saw ?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What color are you going to get?
Cactus Gray. It’s a new for 21 Color too, so had that factor. I love CO, but I just could not pull the trigger for the $$$. So my choice ranking was Cactus Gray, CO, Carbonized Gray. I have seen Silver and CO on a Bronco, in person. Almost none of the pictures we see are color correct, so keep that in mind , on top of the CGI images that are not even close. White is really my favorite but my family gave me so much crap about my white vehicles and how bad it would be to order the Bronco in white (I had a 5G white Bronco and 6 other white Ford trucks) that I didn’t really consider it. It is the easiest to keep clean, best at hiding scratches and easiest to do crash repair, generally.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a couple of black jeeps but switched to granite metallic (a little darker then CG) because I got tired of trying to keep black clean looking and it shows every swirl, etc. But I still wanted a darker color. And I don't see scratches that much like others are saying (but silver is better in this regard).

With the Bronco I wanted to try a different color but with the 2 Door badlands I have to have the orange trim inside and the outside color shows on the door. So I can't go with blue or red. I know some say these colors go with orange I just don't like the mix of materials or colors. So it was btwn silver and GC. I think both are good choices but I like CG better, especially with the MIC top.

And I think the orange Badlands trim goes well with CG.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like carb gray but I see so many carb gray Jeeps. There’s two on my street. I looked at the F150 in Carb Gray and it has ALOT of metallic. Iconic silver is pretty boring and Black will get too dirty and doesn’t show the body lines. Maybe Levine will drop some FY22 colors this weekend. Not into Green. Hoping for a tan/sand or a flat gray (lead foot).
Lithium Gray is most likely, if they do add/change one of the eleventy-billion grayscale options, but unlikely.

This pic is making me lean toward iconic silver.

E558E420-02E4-461D-BF8E-1D941A0CB8D5.jpeg
Those lights are harsh, but I hate silver since its explosion into popularity. Iconic Silver may be their best one yet, though.

What do you have against Broncos of color?

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah this pic shows another reason I like CG (or IS) vs black is that a lot of the styling details and lines get lost on an all black truck. I like the contrast of the black and CG with door handles, etc.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

One good thing about being old, I’ve had many cars and many different colors. I don’t wash and wax every weekend like 50 years ago. I stick to the lighter colors for less work these days but like others have said, I’m not sure you can go wrong. A lot depends also where you live. Black cars in AZ stay cleaner longer but then become EZ bake ovens. White cars in WI don’t show the salt but disappear in a snow storm.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs