Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need your help... which wheels on a shadow black 4 door badlands.

279AA6F6-06FF-493C-9316-395BD514C710.png

4D22748C-B1DF-4264-9841-440C6D07F14F.png

5D6A0381-3C8B-432F-A5FE-AB4D46AE4D06.png

DA108E29-7D79-410D-BCAF-58149B0BCBCD.png
I like the Fuels or Rangers! But I don't think you could go wrong with any of them! (y)
Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've liked the traverse since I saw them on the overlanding bronco.

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RTR or Method. The Fuel style with the faux ring and lots of busy small details, will make the center spoke section look very small on a 17" wheel. I like that detail better on 20" sized wheels as the proportions just seem better. I like what RTR is doing as it is a very fresh style .

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the Fuels or Rangers! But I don't think you could go wrong with any of them! (y)
Hey brother... Great news for us badlands owners..I asked Loren Healy will 35’s fit on the spare of the badlands. here’s a pic of the email.

3402A363-6E6E-4CF1-B332-CF58B41B60E7.png

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know man some people are Disrespectful, he’s probably bummed out that he has to wait for a 22 model! This guy has been commenting on almost everything I post since I got a vin #, probably jealous, he never has anything nice to say. I pick up my 35” ridge grapplers today! One step closer, I hope I don’t run into trouble mounting them and on the spare tire mount. If so hopefully The aftermarket has options before the bronco is delivered. I emailed Lauren Healy and others who was at the bronco events, and they said 35’s will fit a badlands just don’t do any jumps until you upgrade the suspension! Lauren said the badlands are designed around the 33” tire and the Sasquatch designed around the 315” tire which explains the 10mm difference! He said 35’s will still fit but may rub a tiny bit more. He also said the Sasquatch 315 tire is .2” smaller then a 35” tire and will still fit fine. He also said he prefers 0 offset wheels for 35” tires on the bronco until you get to 37” then a more positive offset is recommended.
I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. It just seemed odd to me that you are okay buying a high priced Badlands, but then say affording another 2500 is an issue. I also see you have since removed this from your post? What I have said in several different posts is that many people on this forum appear to be overextending themselves with their Bronco purchase. The way Ford has priced the various trims is genius and has many buyers creeping up the price scale to get one or two more desired options. Once there, some creep up to the next level. The same happened to me. Last July I told myself that $40k was the most I'd spend. A month later, I was well into the $50s with my Badlands I was convinced I wanted/needed. In February, I had a change of heart and realized that Base 2.7 Squatch gave me 99% of what I care about and it saved me $10k. I couldn't care less what you get. Whatever makes you happy. I always give advice that pushes people away from taking on more debt for stuff they really don't need. I've had no debt for 25 years. That's been great for me and my mental and financial well being. Others do different.

Anyway, enjoy your new tires. I'm interested to hear if there are any rubbing or other issues. Btw, I'm not bummed. I have a VIN too.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't trying to be disrespectful. It just seemed odd to me that you are okay buying a high priced Badlands, but then say affording another 2500 is an issue. I also see you have since removed this from your post? What I have said in several different posts is that many people on this forum appear to be overextending themselves with their Bronco purchase. The way Ford has priced the various trims is genius and has many buyers creeping up the price scale to get one or two more desired options. Once there, some creep up to the next level. The same happened to me. Last July I told myself that $40k was the most I'd spend. A month later, I was well into the $50s with my Badlands I was convinced I wanted/needed. In February, I had a change of heart and realized that Base 2.7 Squatch gave me 99% of what I care about and it saved me $10k. I couldn't care less what you get. Whatever makes you happy. I always give advice that pushes people away from taking on more debt for stuff they really don't need. I've had no debt for 25 years. That's been great for me and my mental and financial well being. Others do different.

Anyway, enjoy your new tires. I'm interested to hear if there are any rubbing or other issues. Btw, I'm not bummed. I have a VIN too.
I didn’t delete anything man, you must have me confused with someone else! I just hate the Sasquatch wheels! That’s why I’m going aftermarket! I also want all the creature comforts because I like being comfortable! And the 12” screen looks awesome! The bland 8” screen looks weird to me! I wanted the badlands because it’s the most off-road worthy with all its options! But to each there own! For future posts! if you haven’t got anything nice to say don't say anything! don’t judge my posts again!

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man how do you know? I asked the experts!, are you one? I doubt it... I didn’t want Sasquatch I didn’t like the wheels!! They are hideous! And you pay off a bronco with cash? Why you picking on us poor folk for fortunate son.
Some people just like to brag 😳

Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hmmm those are just rubber bumpers? seems like thats going to wear a hole through the paint in a few weeks... maybe Im wrong... or maybe it doesnt matter so long as you never change their location.
Yes they just rest against the paint. They are pretty tight though.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who's in the country club now. How do you like these apples?
I’m far from rich man! I’m a pipefitter by trade and I work at a Nickel processing plant!, I live on a little island in Canada called Newfoundland, dirty hands clean money 🙌🏼
Sponsored