De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am hoping someone can render a specific wheel on my bronco, as I can’t find any specific pics posted online. I’m looking to get the Titanium Rebound Pro. There’s plenty of black options out there, but I haven’t seen titanium on a Cactus grey. If you can help out it would be much appreciated! Here’s a couple pics, let me know if you need something different.

https://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/wheel/15050/icon-alloys-rebound-pro/?finishID=1358

Ford Bronco Can a Photoshop Guru Help Me Out? 042F330F-2377-457B-A601-BB79C7740B46

Ford Bronco Can a Photoshop Guru Help Me Out? 420AEC60-7B4F-47E0-B14E-79A775DF704E

Ford Bronco Can a Photoshop Guru Help Me Out? 1DB81B20-E9A3-45C7-8F5B-317FC0FAB271
Sponsored

Lesymarie

Base
First Name
Lesy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D BRONCO 2.7L RAPID RED
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am hoping someone can render a specific wheel on my bronco, as I can’t find any specific pics posted online. I’m looking to get the Titanium Rebound Pro. There’s plenty of black options out there, but I haven’t seen titanium on a Cactus grey. If you can help out it would be much appreciated! Here’s a couple pics, let me know if you need something different.

https://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/wheel/15050/icon-alloys-rebound-pro/?finishID=1358

Ford Bronco Can a Photoshop Guru Help Me Out? 1DB81B20-E9A3-45C7-8F5B-317FC0FAB271

I'm not home, but if no one gets to this first, I'll get to it later!

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I gotchu. Gimme a few minutes.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Can a Photoshop Guru Help Me Out? Untitled-1 copy

One of my fastest and laziest photoshop pieces... sorry. It's Sunday morning and I'm half awake.

The front wheel looks a bit wonk because matching the lighting is a challenge. I lowered the lightness without altering the color/hue.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Can a Photoshop Guru Help Me Out? Untitled-2 copy

It's really hard to match a digital render (with fake studio lighting) to match real-life lighting and these shadowed conditions, but hopefully this helps.

OP
OP
De Brus

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

One of my fastest and laziest photoshop pieces... sorry. It's Sunday morning and I'm half awake.

The front wheel looks a bit wonk because matching the lighting is a challenge. I lowered the lightness without altering the color/hue.

It's really hard to match a digital render (with fake studio lighting) to match real-life lighting and these shadowed conditions, but hopefully this helps.
Awesome, thank you! Looks pretty damn realistic to me!

I guess they don’t look bad, but not what I thought it would look like for some reason- I have a hard time visualizing things. I thought a lighter wheel would break up all the black, and it does, but I am not totally loving it. I’m glad I didn’t pull the trigger a couple weeks ago, I was so close to buying them! Maybe I should just stick with a black wheel.

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These were powder coated with silver. Would love to see how Sasquatch wheels would look if powder coated this color.
22-bronco-jpg.jpg

I hope it is okay to use this thread to again ask for help. Wanting to know what the sasquatch wheels would look like if powder coated a similar color to these?

Ford Bronco Can a Photoshop Guru Help Me Out? 2021-Ford-Bronco-2-door-in-Area-51-001
Ford Bronco Can a Photoshop Guru Help Me Out? FB_IMG_1616598596304

1640011750797.gif

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Awesome, thank you! Looks pretty damn realistic to me!

I guess they don’t look bad, but not what I thought it would look like for some reason- I have a hard time visualizing things. I thought a lighter wheel would break up all the black, and it does, but I am not totally loving it. I’m glad I didn’t pull the trigger a couple weeks ago, I was so close to buying them! Maybe I should just stick with a black wheel.
If you get a daytime, direct sunlight picture (or under a ton of florescent lighting/flash) I can do it again and it might look closer to real.

I could also shadow the ones from your existing picture, but I worry I'd change the color too far from what they really look like.

OP
OP
De Brus

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you get a daytime, direct sunlight picture (or under a ton of florescent lighting/flash) I can do it again and it might look closer to real.

I could also shadow the ones from your existing picture, but I worry I'd change the color too far from what they really look like.
Cool, thanks dude. I’ll work on getting a better picture in the near future. We’re getting a ton of snow right now so it might be a bit before I do.
Sponsored