Sponsored

Can any So.Cal. Dealers Match or Beat $1000 Under Invoice from out of state dealers????

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are out of state dealers doing $1000 Under Invoice. Do we have any good dealers that will to X-Plan or $1000 under invoice whatever is best?
Sponsored

Byrd-Burb

Black Diamond
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban LT (Camper), 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't checked any of the dealers yet, mainly because the one I'm reserved at was already added to the list as no ADM and yes to the X-plan.

As far as best price, in one of the other sub-forums, a member has a chart comparing the x-plan, $1k under invoice, and $2k under MSRP for just about every base model Bronco.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/

The best deal for Base and Big Bend models was $2k under MSRP. For everything else, $1k under invoice was the best deal around, better than X-plan pricing is expected to be. I have yet to hear of any SoCal dealers offering the $1k under invoice though. Hopefully someone locally will change that for us.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same, that’s why I’m going through ChrispyKC to avoid the shenanigans. He’ll have the car drop shipped to a local dealer near me

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same, that’s why I’m going through ChrispyKC to avoid the shenanigans. He’ll have the car drop shipped to a local dealer near me
Do you have to pay for the out of town dealer to ship the vehicle to your local dealer?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are out of state dealers doing $1000 Under Invoice. Do we have any good dealers that will to X-Plan or $1000 under invoice whatever is best?
Do you mean under MSRP? Surely not $1000 under dealer invoice...

Sponsored

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you mean under MSRP? Surely not $1000 under dealer invoice...
Yes, Granger Ford in Iowa is advertising $1000 under invoice. (there's actually additional incentive for Bronco6g forum members now here's the thread).

The thread actually explains what "invoice" pricing really means too. So it's a good read.

Peter