Sponsored

Can anyone recommend quality seat covers?

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As a Big Bend order holder, NON PRI. lol. I am looking to do front seat leatherish seat covers. I know there is a lot of CRAP on the internet. Can anyone recommend a good quality seat cover brand. General search brings more questions then answers. I know it probably not best to be looking before the car even hits the street. But just trying to fill the space from now to then. Your help would be greatly appreciated! thank you in advance.
Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Coverking my tundra was cloth stock and that wasnt going to work with a dog,went leather covers and they look like a factory install very happy with them.

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Coverking my tundra was cloth stock and that wasnt going to work with a dog,went leather covers and they look like a factory install very happy with them.
My build comes with heated seats, any kinda problems related to installing seat covers?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My build comes with heated seats, any kinda problems related to installing seat covers?
I wouldnt think so ,but i called coverking directly when i did mine and they were super helpful give them a call when your ready.
Sponsored