Sponsored

Can anyone tell me if Broncos are out in front of the assembly plant?

LabradorGuy

First Edition
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Free Company Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am contemplating driving over from Milwaukee....so I can at least see the dern thing before I order it.

Just would want to make sure there is something to see prior to a 5.5 hour drive. They did have the 4 door cactus gray and orangy-yellow 2 door out front of the building. Curious if they are still there or if they have other mules in the area (that I can see).

I get COVID probably screwed up Ford’s marketing plan...but I want to at least see it...Live, and In Living Color.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am contemplating driving over from Milwaukee....so I can at least see the dern thing before I order it.

Just would want to make sure there is something to see prior to a 5.5 hour drive. They did have the 4 door cactus gray and orangy-yellow 2 door out front of the building. Curious if they are still there or if they have other mules in the area (that I can see).

I get COVID probably screwed up Ford’s marketing plan...but I want to at least see it...Live, and In Living Color.
They haven't been there for awhile. I doubt if you will see any driving around since it is a holiday weekend. During the week around Dearborn you will probably see several.

OP
OP
LabradorGuy

LabradorGuy

First Edition
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Free Company Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They haven't been there for awhile. I doubt if you will see any driving around since it is a holiday weekend. During the week around Dearborn you will probably see several.
Thanks! That’s what I figured...just didn’t know if any Mules were visible. I have worked at an Auto Plant before and the mules/pre-builds are usually hidden away before heading to the car crusher.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! That’s what I figured...just didn’t know if any Mules were visible. I have worked at an Auto Plant before and the mules/pre-builds are usually hidden away before heading to the car crusher.
they are probably well hidden possibly inside under lock and key.

OP
OP
LabradorGuy

LabradorGuy

First Edition
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Free Company Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just drove by MAP about 20 minutes ago and there is no Bronco on display nor did I see any in the yard or across the street on a trailer.
Thanks for the real time info...
Sponsored