First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a Bronco that I ordered in April 2021, I received an email from Ford late last month, statin that my Bronco was going into production May 2nd, My blend date was set for 5/11. I have a vin, window sticker, and the module build data for my vin has been uploaded on the Motorcraft page, However it has not moved from production to built / shipped. I check it daily. I feel like I am in waiting hell. It was better when I did not know that the Bronco was even being manufactured.

Can anyone tell me if there is a place I could look to see if there is any issues with my build?

Just Crazy! I wished Ford had a better system, so you could at least understand where they are in the process of building your vehicle. It only takes a day or two to run through the production line, so I have no idea what the hick up is now. In waiting hell ordered in April of 2021.
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine sat for 2 months “in production” on the tracker and showing “produced” at the dealer. There is obviously a commodity/ chip issue with your unit. You can either obsess about it or be happy knowing it’s at least built. You are almost there. Stay strong. FYI production on the line takes around 13 hours excluding paint.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
No emails from Ford, nothing on any of the trackers, just an email from my dealer that it showed up. 7 weeks from blend date...

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ive been in production since January with no end in sight…..blend date 1/26….good luck

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was scheduled 12/16 and was delivered April 13th. Production pushed until January and finally got a shipped early February.

It’s a looooong wait!

The most frustrating part of mine was it sat for almost two months at the rail yard 8 miles from my dealer. So just remember it does not matter has close it is, it’s not here until it’s here!

Sponsored

ScottyScooter

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Your dealership has access to more information than your trackers will show. They might be able to tell you if you are one of the unfortunate people who's Bronco is sent to the holding lot and placed on "microchip hold"

My Bronco was blended on 1/18. Its still parked in the holding lot with no updates or eta's of any kind from Ford....

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Give it a week or so. If it still hasnt moved to shipped by then, you’re on whatever mountain they’re calling it now

PowderHound

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’d bet it’s chip related. When I was assigned a VIN and notified by my dealer (the owner) that I was scheduled for production, he really made a point to emphasize the impacts of the chip shortage, and that expectations need to include the possibility of my unit being built and sitting.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry man, get in line with the rest of us who are in the same situation.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wait, it was built April 2021? I haven't read about a built vehicle sitting more than a year. Call Ford customer service.

OP
OP
Shawnj73

Shawnj73

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update! Not sure if this means means anything, but I received this email Monday. I guess it is getting closer.
Ford Bronco Can anyone tell me what is going on with my Bronco Order 814D6B18-14A2-4438-A029-93BB6BCD0B86

9E8789C3-D320-41B2-A0D8-E301EE8D4E9E.jpeg
Sponsored