Sponsored

Can dealers order units for their customers in whatever order they choose.

BroncoIII

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond -Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not going to lie.....I got in late....and am willing to bribe my dealer. Can dealers allow customers to jump the line if they have a reservation number?
Sponsored

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
:sick: You might get ahead if that's the case. But if this was the case (I don't believe it is, and certainly not for Res after Sept. 18) then every long term reservation would be subject to a bidding war to determine delivery date. Bad for customers across the board.

If that happens' you can have my spot because I'm done with Ford. You might however get to pick up a no-buyer off the lot before your order arrives. Keep in touch with your dealer if that's your plan. It will likely cost ya few (5?) thousand atop MSRP.

Furthermore, res date is only part of the delivery time formula. Options seem to be equally impactful. (If not more impactful in the case of ManSquatch)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The answer is that the dealers do have that power. It is dealer to dealer on if/how they use it.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not going to lie.....I got in late....and am willing to bribe my dealer. Can dealers allow customers to jump the line if they have a reservation number?
It’s not a simple answer, but here’s the full explanation: Yes. ?

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I'm not misunderstanding the question.... I'm going to say NO!! Ford determines when you will get yours by your reservation number which has all the info ford needs. Based upon their rules and parts on hand.

Sponsored

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer orders are only part of what determines when a Bronco is built. I don’t think Ford would do that because it screws up the whole system.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you really think a January (or October for that matter) can bribe their way into a 2021 MY?
Dealers can prioritize.....and you can buy whatever you want with enough money, certainly can buy a favor from a dealer to put you up front of you want to pony up.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A dealer will have nothing to do with the order in which Broncos are built and delivered. It would also be a shit practice on the part of the buyer, dealer and Ford to even consider it. It's called "you snooze, you lose".

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
No. You can order anytime during order period. It's not first come first served. Will be determined by your build and res#

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, but you could probably find a dealer to sell or loan you one of their 2 demo units if you have unlimited resources. Despite a few dealers that claim otherwise on this forum, Ford has said that unlike traditional retail or stock orders, Ford alone will determine scheduling of converted reservations.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers can prioritize....
The software has always been there to do it...but prioritization by a dealer isn't the message Ford has communicated about the Bronco. In fact, just the opposite.

Would it really be that hard for Ford to communicate how the process REALLY works to the pleebs? Or is this so clandestine that the end customer doesn't deserve the right to know?

Why even bother setting up this reservation system if all your going to do is 'allotment' and 'prioritize' your way around a first come - first serve process?

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was even asked today if my Ford account name matches my "real" name. He said there may be problems if someone created an online account that doesn't match the name of the person ordering or picking up the vehicle. He made it sound like Ford put the fear of gawd into them, that the orders better match the reservations or they'll all end up on an island of brimstone and fire. My dealer isn't willing to play around at all.