Sponsored

Can dealers order units for their customers in whatever order they choose.

OP
OP
BroncoIII

BroncoIII

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond -Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man the nonsense threads about how to get my bronco faster, how to cut in line and now how to bribe my dealer...
Good friggin grief...
:censored:
Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, your dealer either doesn't know what he is doing, or he is browbeating to get more confirmed orders. No dealer in their right mind would limit orders to their allocation. It's suicide.

The allocation they received this week is tentative. The confirmed allocation in April will be based on their conversion of reservations-to-orders. If they exceed expectations, their allocation increases. If they just just accept orders based on their estimated allocation, they are majorly screwed.
This is why dealers don’t reveal allocation numbers to the public. It’s better to be vague so you don’t disappoint. Especially because they don’t know the conversion rate. People cancel and switch daily. The final number at the end of March will let ford figure out whether to increase or decrease allocation. That will be available in April. This is dynamic. Just order the vehicle and worry later. If you don’t like your position regarding allocation in April make a change. If you are early reservation May will be to late to adjust as the first month of Broncos will already be scheduled.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you don’t like your position regarding allocation in April make a change. If you are early reservation May will be to late to adjust as the first month of Broncos will already be scheduled.
As of now, End of March is the last opportunity you have to change dealers.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not going to lie.....I got in late....and am willing to bribe my dealer. Can dealers allow customers to jump the line if they have a reservation number?
They might allow that but I wouldn’t want to be you or that dealership.
Quoting Khan from the Star Trek movie: “Revenge is a dish best served cold”. ?
This is a picture of the last guy to pull something like that.
Ford Bronco Can dealers order units for their customers in whatever order they choose. 6385F4DF-3FB6-4008-B685-7394E3CD338C

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco Can dealers order units for their customers in whatever order they choose. 6385F4DF-3FB6-4008-B685-7394E3CD338C
Too bad he wasn’t squatched with 35’s, front and rear lockers and a goat that likes mud!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoIII

BroncoIII

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond -Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That may not be entirely true...I'm pretty sure thats a photo of my Jeep from last weekend

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you really think a January (or October for that matter) can bribe their way into a 2021 MY?
Absolutely. Serious money talks. It can also really damage reputation. Dealerships call if they want to risk it.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not going to lie.....I got in late....and am willing to bribe my dealer. Can dealers allow customers to jump the line if they have a reservation number?
absolutely not and anyone who says otherwise is a liar or misinformed

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man the nonsense threads about how to get my bronco faster, how to cut in line and now how to bribe my dealer...
Good friggin grief...
Bets that it will get worse?

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hate to be the stick in the mud, but not all dealerships are doing it that way. Some are filling their allocations and not accepting further orders.

My dealer has 150 allocations and will only submit 150 orders. If they try to contact you and you don't respond in a reasonable time (which they have not defined), they will move to the next person. So holding out until March will only result in NOT being able to order as I feel they will fill the orders pretty quickly with a 25% allocation to order ratio. Additionally this method negates the stated process whereby Ford Builds by reservation number of the whole group (FE excluded) since the low reservation holders may not be able to submit an order at all.

For example, you have an early number, but the dealer has the phone or email incorrect. You call and ask when you'll be contacted and they explain that they are working in reservation number from low to high and you'll be contacted when they reach your number. A few day later they try to contact you, but have the wrong info (nudge-nudge, wink wink). You being the patient person you are -wait a week and call again, they then inform you that all orders for 2021 have been placed. What recourse do you have?

Or another dealer (Acme) has 16 reservations and received 4 allocations. The problem is that two of their reservations were 7/14, one was 7/30, the next 8/10, with the rest after 8/15. If Acme follows the method that mine has, and from what I'm am hearing other dealers are doing the same, the individuals with the 7/14, 7/14, 7/30, and 8/10 will receive an 2021, or the Acme will not receive its allocation because they only put in 4 orders.

Are you as an early reservation holder (7/14) at another dealer going to be given the allocation from Acme, or will the four orders at Acme (including 7/30 & 8/10) receive their Trucks.

I really don't know how this whole process is going to washout, hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in and clarify how each dealer is held to the same standards (which I doubt). And how Ford can deal with dealers not accepting orders from low reservation holders because they have accepted orders from people equal to the number of allocations they have.

And based upon a few posts I have seen here, what would prevent a dealer (other than honesty and integrity) form putting the owners kid, or that person who's willing to buy their way to the top in front of you (with the low reservation number). I consider a 5K ADM to be sleazy and dishonest, and yet there are examples of such behavior far too often posted here.
Would those dealers hesitate to throw you under the buss for profit. Sure, if Ford follows the reservation number order to build the person with the connection may be build last, but this only works if Ford cuts off allocations from dealers with later dates.

With an allocation system, I don't believe that the all the lowest reservation holders in USA & Canada will receive a 2021. How could they?

I honestly hope all of the earliest reservations are given the opportunity to place orders, but I don't see how Ford can follow reservation numbers and use a fixed allocation system at the same time.
bullsh_t bullsh_t bullsh_t My bullsh_t detector is blasting sirens and flashing purple. How much disinformation will people spew on this forum???

Remember when spewing b.s....... that
Allocations dealers received from Ford last week are INITIAL ESTIMATES based on reservations. ACTUAL ALLOCATIONS will be driven by RESERVATIONS THAT CONVERT TO ORDERS.

Jesus!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have other steps in the plan to ensure it works if I ever find someone willing to go through with it, but for legal reasons I won't list them here.

*They may or may not involve feats of strength.
And some remote swamplands...

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bullsh_t bullsh_t bullsh_t My bullsh_t detector is blasting sirens and flashing purple. How much disinformation will people spew on this forum???

Remember when spewing b.s....... that
Allocations dealers received from Ford last week are INITIAL ESTIMATES based on reservations. ACTUAL ALLOCATIONS will be driven by RESERVATIONS THAT CONVERT TO ORDERS.

Jesus!
It's best to know the meaning of the words we use:

Definition of disinformation
:
false information deliberately and often covertly spread (as by the planting of rumors) in order to influence public opinion or obscure the truth.

My post was intended to facilitate discussion, as I said "hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in" if your contribution to the conversation is limited to insults and derogatory comments, maybe you need to rethink how you contribute to the body of knowledge.
I was only passing along what my dealer has told me, and it would seem other dealers are telling their customers the same. What I posted is neither deliberately false, nor intended to influence public opinion.

Even with the added information we have received regarding reservations converted to orders representing 50% of actual allocations, my point still stands.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's best to know the meaning of the words we use:

Definition of disinformation
:
false information deliberately and often covertly spread (as by the planting of rumors) in order to influence public opinion or obscure the truth.

My post was intended to facilitate discussion, as I said "hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in" if your contribution to the conversation is limited to insults and derogatory comments, maybe you need to rethink how you contribute to the body of knowledge.
I was only passing along what my dealer has told me, and it would seem other dealers are telling their customers the same. What I posted is neither deliberately false, nor intended to influence public opinion.

Even with the added information we have received regarding reservations converted to orders representing 50% of actual allocations, my point still stands.
You were passing along information your dealer gave to you. If that dealer gives you false information and you repeat it, it is disinformation. Disinformation spreads and becomes belief. I've spoken to ten dealers in the past few days in search of truth. What your dealer said makes no sense and goes against clear communication coming from Ford.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Absolutely. Serious money talks. It can also really damage reputation. Dealerships call if they want to risk it.
Ford does the scheduling dealers can't do shit except lie
Sponsored