Sponsored

Can dealers order units for their customers in whatever order they choose.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

......I don't see how Ford can follow reservation numbers and use a fixed allocation system at the same time.
^^^This right here^^^
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

PretzelDay

Base
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger/ 1970 Mercury Montego MX 351C
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just saw the video with the Bronco Rep. The V-6 sasquatch manual is 2022. Many other options will be placed at the back. (high popularity) He didn't state all the ones. But it's because of covid-19. So who knows what is first. I do believe that FORD should every effort to make the FIRST EDITIONS! First! Those individuals paid high bucks for those. Everyone else should get theirs according to their time of reservation, I believe, if they are willing for a little change in options because of covid availability. It sucks but that is the "new" way now it seems.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve lost faith in humanity long ago, but this just reconfirmed it.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You were passing along information your dealer gave to you. If that dealer gives you false information and you repeat it, it is disinformation. Disinformation spreads and becomes belief.
I guess you missed the definition of Disinformation...

" What your dealer said makes no sense and goes against clear communication coming from Ford."

If Fords communication was so clear, why would you need to speak to 10 Dealers in search of the truth? The communications coming from Ford have been anything but clear...

And, what my dealer said makes no sense based upon what has been posted here- On that we agree.

Disinformation spreads and becomes belief, because people are too lazy, incompetent, or incapable of doing their own investigation. Or in other circumstances, other people who do their own research (investigation) or have knowledge, don't share what they have found. They just troll forums disparaging others.

Thanks for all the useful information you have provided based upon your extensive knowledge.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess you missed the definition of Disinformation...

" What your dealer said makes no sense and goes against clear communication coming from Ford."

If Fords communication was so clear, why would you need to speak to 10 Dealers in search of the truth? The communications coming from Ford have been anything but clear...

And, what my dealer said makes no sense based upon what has been posted here- On that we agree.

Disinformation spreads and becomes belief, because people are too lazy, incompetent, or incapable of doing their own investigation. Or in other circumstances, other people who do their own research (investigation) or have knowledge, don't share what they have found. They just troll forums disparaging others.

Thanks for all the useful information you have provided based upon your extensive knowledge.
Ironically, the guy who you are addressing and who accused you of spreading mis-information, has been perhaps the biggest spreader of mis-information. I pasted in multiple lies he was insistent about for months the other day, so he’s not exactly reputable. I could have done many more. Two examples are: “There will be no allocation for MY21, it goes only on timestamp” he wouldn’t give that one up even after everyone else knew. Then, he apparently just made up that “Ford is mandating $500 deposits to dealers”. I could have gone on and on, but he posts lie after lie...and then accuses others. So don’t feel bad. FYI.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ironically, the guy who you are addressing and who accused you of spreading mis-information, has been perhaps the biggest spreader of mis-information. I pasted in multiple lies he was insistent about for months the other day, so he’s not exactly reputable. I could have done many more. Two examples are: “There will be no allocation for MY21, it goes only on timestamp” he wouldn’t give that one up even after everyone else knew. Then, he apparently just made up that “Ford is mandating $500 deposits to dealers”. I could have gone on and on, but he posts lie after lie...and then accuses others. So don’t feel bad. FYI.
My wife just received this from Granger Ford. Exerps below

Date: Sun, Jan 17, 2021, 7:02 PM
Subject: Granger Ford - January 2021 Bronco order email
To: xxx <[email protected]>

Ford will allow us to start ordering your Bronco starting on the 20th of January. We will be calling you to verify your order by your reservation time stamp. We have until March 19th to complete your order.

Ford will be arranging the orders according to the reservation time stamp (only exceptions are commodity restrictions and allocations)

ü Contacting customers in the time stamp order - FE’s first

ĂĽ Send you the WBDO Vehicle for you to confirm options and give you final pricing on your Bronco.

ĂĽ Agree to the selling price, our fees are:

§ $180 DOC
§ Sales tax @ 5%
§ License plates
§ $10 Lien Fee if there is a loan on The Bronco

ü Collect a deposit on the Order totaling $500 when Ford has selected it for build, so not up front…

So, @gamecosk

1) ordering based on timestamp
2) $500 deposit

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I meant to say that they are not mutually exclusive. The dealer can, and might, do things that Ford will not undo. There are dealers in this forum that have verified that dealer prioritization does exist. The dealers have been asked to not do it but Ford is not going to enforce it. At least they have not yet.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

detroitcarguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dealer orders are only part of what determines when a Bronco is built. I don’t think Ford would do that because it screws up the whole system.
I want to like this a million times.
Sponsored