Sponsored

Can dealers see my reservations with other dealers?

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looking for insight from a current Ford dealer sales employee - I have 2 Broncos reserved with dealer "A", and an F-150 Lightning reserved at dealer "B". Same owner.ford.com account. Can dealer A and B see my reservations at the other dealership? Thank you.
Sponsored

David196

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looking for insight from a current Ford dealer sales employee - I have 2 Broncos reserved with dealer "A", and an F-150 Lightning reserved at dealer "B". Same owner.ford.com account. Can dealer A and B see my reservations at the other dealership? Thank you.
That's a good inquiry. I was wondering if my dealers can see the order from the other dealership in my account.

OP
OP

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved 2 Broncos on reservation night in July 2014. My local dealer who I've been working with for service wasn't set up for Bronco reservations. We all had web site issues on reservation night... I wanted a FE so I reserved my FE and a base with the dealer where I used to live. F-150 Lightning res happened, my "new" dealer was an option so I reserved with them. Nothing against my 'former' dealer - but they are 60 miles away and in a different state, so when I buy from them it's now a $70 Lyft ride to pick up the vehicle, and I have to pay for a PA inspection. Only things I miss from living in NJ is the sweet corn, tomatoes, free inspection, and a 4 year inspection badge on new cars....

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would guess maybe if they wanted to try to see if you have another order or account somewhere they could, but doubtful. These would be two separate orders with different order numbers. I don't think they could actually view this info. automatically. Even if they did, so be it. It's your choice and your money.
Sponsored