Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 7/14 reservation. Has anyone seen difintive word from Ford that early reservations can be held over for the 2022 MY (for example, if the reservation holder wants to wait for a white top)? It would suck to have an early reservation....want something that isn't available until the 2022 MY...but have to do a totally new reservation and get back in line behind a ton of people.
Sponsored

stueyd

Black Diamond
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the exact same question, have you learned anything else on this topic?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just asked this on another thread ... ?

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If it works like other early access programs, ALL reservations will have to be ordered by 1.31.21. That basically means that if FORD does not offer what you want in the B&P or there internal ordering tool; you are SOL. It is probably a one time reservation program that even if you order one now past the cut off for 2021 and for a 2022, you will have to configure it by the same 1.31.21 or go buy one in 2022 with any ADM added to the purchase.

Again, if they can have the painted tops, more interior choices with trim packs, etc. by the ordering cutoff date of 1.31.21 then you can order what you want for 'late delivery'. Anything that we saw in the prototypes that wee fell in love with, that does not make the B&P means, again, SOL.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it works like other early access programs, ALL reservations will have to be ordered by 1.31.21. That basically means that if FORD does not offer what you want in the B&P or there internal ordering tool; you are SOL. It is probably a one time reservation program that even if you order one now past the cut off for 2021 and for a 2022, you will have to configure it by the same 1.31.21 or go buy one in 2022 with any ADM added to the purchase.

Again, if they can have the painted tops, more interior choices with trim packs, etc. by the ordering cutoff date of 1.31.21 then you can order what you want for 'late delivery'. Anything that we saw in the prototypes that wee fell in love with, that does not make the B&P means, again, SOL.
Jeff came through and dropped the ? .. well said .. Thanks!

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think your information is wrong. It is not your order date that controls it is the scheduling date by Ford. Up until that date you can make changes of anything g available at that time.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 7/14 reservation. Has anyone seen difintive word from Ford that early reservations can be held over for the 2022 MY (for example, if the reservation holder wants to wait for a white top)? It would suck to have an early reservation....want something that isn't available until the 2022 MY...but have to do a totally new reservation and get back in line behind a ton of people.
I think you could do that by ordering by 1/31 and asking your dealer to prioritize your order last. Dealers were asked to put in orders in timestamp order, but they don’t have to. As long as your dealer doesn’t get enough allocations to fill every order they get, you should be able to slip to 2022 and then reorder and still order through a reservation.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think your information is wrong. It is not your order date that controls it is the scheduling date by Ford. Up until that date you can make changes of anything g available at that time.
I think you are right. Any orders up to Jan 31st are held in order. If someone orders Dec 7th and I order Jan 31st, if my res # is higher I am still in front of them. That's why I will wait till the last minute to order. But then again you should be able to edit your order up until there is a VIN as well.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think you are right. Any orders up to Jan 31st are held in order. If someone orders Dec 7th and I order Jan 31st, if my res # is higher I am still in front of them. That's why I will wait till the last minute to order. But then again you should be able to edit your order up until there is a VIN as well.
?

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was not speaking about a scheduled build date, but the ability of ordering items not on the current B&P to order what you want. I do believe the cut off date for ordering from a reservation is 1.31.21 from another thread. With that Ford will take into account your timestamp and options that are available early and 'ate' to then schedule a build.

My main point was, that is you want a painted top or different interior that is not offered by 1.31.21 you may not be able to change it?? I do not know that for a fact, I will only assume that if your build date is out to 22, you might not be able to change it to new options released a year from now for the 22 model year. I hope I am wrong but I cannot see the advantage of a second late reservation at this point.

Sponsored

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m wondering the same thing with Manual Sasquatch. Will I be able to order that configuration now, knowing that it won’t be made available until later or do I wait until Ford says they are about to start my build, then hope it’s available and change my order at that time? I haven’t seen any info about when I will be able to order a Manual Sasquatch

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was not speaking about a scheduled build date, but the ability of ordering items not on the current B&P to order what you want. I do believe the cut off date for ordering from a reservation is 1.31.21 from another thread. With that Ford will take into account your timestamp and options that are available early and 'ate' to then schedule a build.

My main point was, that is you want a painted top or different interior that is not offered by 1.31.21 you may not be able to change it?? I do not know that for a fact, I will only assume that if your build date is out to 22, you might not be able to change it to new options released a year from now for the 22 model year. I hope I am wrong but I cannot see the advantage of a second late reservation at this point.
It was stated that if your order slips to a MY22 build based on whatever factors, you’ll be asked to submit a new MY22 order with whatever options are available then (while supposedly retaining your relative rank amongst the other reservation holders).

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So, order the black modular top and hope that they're far enough behind that it kicks your order back to '22.
Exactly what I was thinking, order the black top which is late availibilty for 21 which hopefully will put you back far enough that 22 options will be known and you hopefully switch it out before a VIN is assigned.
Sponsored