Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly what I was thinking, order the black top which is late availibilty for 21 which hopefully will put you back far enough that 22 options will be known and you hopefully switch it out before a VIN is assigned.
If that's not a viable plan, as in the modular top isn't available to be marked even as late availability come December, I'll be cancelling my reservations. If something else hasn't caught my eye by the time Ford finally allows X-Plan on the Bronco I may be back in 2022/2023. The painted top was one of my three non-negotiables.
Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m wondering the same thing with Manual Sasquatch. Will I be able to order that configuration now, knowing that it won’t be made available until later or do I wait until Ford says they are about to start my build, then hope it’s available and change my order at that time? I haven’t seen any info about when I will be able to order a Manual Sasquatch
I'm wondering the same - but it's pretty clear that Ford hasn't made that known to dealers yet, and isn't willing to say anything on their own.

We should probably know more within the next couple weeks, whenever dealers finally get their official order guides.

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order mansquatch. Wait for my22 to start rolling and then order exactly what you want. That’s what I’m doing.

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was going to suggest making a new reservation, but that option doesn't exist anymore.

Seems like a lot of headache babysitting the dealer and the order crossing fingers and hope you get what you want for all the money you're going to put down.

Just wait a year and they'll offer rebates and easy below invoice pricing. By then all the hype is settled down. It's always like that with Ford's mass products. Trust me.:sneaky:

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealer can adjust the priority on your order to move it to the back of their list and as long as they have more orders than allocations for 2021, you'll get pushed to 2022.

I don't believe its meant to be a means to wait for 2022 options, but I'm certain for almost all dealers there will be more reservations than they can get, so you should be able to get it pushed back. When you order tell them what you want to do (and order a late availability item if there are any) and they should be able to make it happen.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to suggest making a new reservation, but that option doesn't exist anymore.

Seems like a lot of headache babysitting the dealer and the order crossing fingers and hope you get what you want for all the money you're going to put down.

Just wait a year and they'll offer rebates and easy below invoice pricing. By then all the hype is settled down. It's always like that with Ford's mass products. Trust me.:sneaky:
Are you saying you can no longer make a new reservation?

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can still make a reservation. The cut-off date to make a reservation is January 14. But, I have seen January 31 as the cut-off date in a few posts.

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can still make a reservation. The cut-off date to make a reservation is January 14. But, I have seen January 31 as the cut-off date in a few posts.
The January 31st deadline is for *transferring an existing* reservation to a dealer other than the one you made it with initially.

I have not seen a single piece of information that suggests there is any scheduled date for when they will stop taking new reservations.

Where did you see the January 14th date?

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I remember seeing it in a post, and made a calendar entry so that I can cancel my first reservation, and make a new reservation in the hope of getting a MY 2022.

The January 31st deadline is for *transferring an existing* reservation to a dealer other than the one you made it with initially.

I have not seen a single piece of information that suggests there is any scheduled date for when they will stop taking new reservations.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It may come soon. You can't make a reservation in Canada anymore.

From ford.ca:

Ford Bronco Can early reservations be held for 2022 MY Screenshot_20201211-144451_Chrome

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It may come soon. You can't make a reservation in Canada anymore.

From ford.ca:

Ford Bronco Can early reservations be held for 2022 MY Screenshot_20201211-144451_Chrome
They probably ran out of Canadian allocations, although I'm surprised they don't just bump the excess to MY22. That's certainly not the case in the USA as they are definitely taking more reservations.
Sponsored