Sponsored

Can I buy a modular bumper aftersales or aftermarket?

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a bare-bones base but I am considering changing to the heavy-duty modular bumper because I think it looks better (I won't need it for the functionality). Would I be able to order the bumper after my bronco is delivered so I can use my ford rewards points? Will there be cheaper aftermarket options that look as good? An extra $800 is a lot of money to me so I'm on the fence.
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered a bare-bones base but I am considering changing to the heavy-duty modular bumper because I think it looks better (I won't need it for the functionality). Would I be able to order the bumper after my bronco is delivered so I can use my ford rewards points? Will there be cheaper aftermarket options that look as good? An extra $800 is a lot of money to me so I'm on the fence.
Upgrade at the factory order if price is your issue. Aftermarket bumpers, or install later by dealer, will be more expensive. You do lose the fog lights, but you also gain front skid plate.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's not listed as a accesory yet but I guess at some point it will be. However, It will more expensive than $800 that you can get in Build tool and this is because you can't off-set the plastic bumper anymore. Also, those $825 includes the front steel bash plates that is already as an accesories and it cost around $700.

If you really want the bumper, I will suggest to add it to the build now as it's going to be way cheaper doing it this way than replacing it later.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There will be some pull offs for sale. I will be taking mine off my BL when I get it.

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Someone had posted installing it after the fact, and it seemed like a real pain as well. best bet like others said is to just go factory.

chop181

Wildtrak
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Someone had posted installing it after the fact, and it seemed like a real pain as well. best bet like others said is to just go factory.
I would but have a production date now of 12/20 and cant change it.

Been bumped back twice now

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would but have a production date now of 12/20 and cant change it.

Been bumped back twice now
Oh darn! well honestly if I were in your shoes, I'd hold off on the modular bumper and see if anything aftermarket catches your eye. That way your bumper will be unique and possibly not as much of a pain to install. just my opinion.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you gotten your bronco yet. I'm interested in that front modular bumper
Unfortunately no, but I do have a 4wp bumper on order....
Sponsored