Sponsored

Can I change my order at any time until my order starts production?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

from what my dealer told me once you order (not reserve but actually order the car at the dealer) you cant change anything or you lose your spot in line
Your dealer is either confused, or more likely, doesn’t want to invite people to change their order over and over again.

It’s possible... just time consuming for the dealer. I can see them wanting people to just order once.

Roundabout

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
where is this in writing because this is what they told me
My reservation was converted to an order last week. When I received a confirmation I noticed they had omitted something; called my dealer rep and she apologized and said she would change it "no problem".
As others have said, you can pretty much change your order up until it's assigned a VIN.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your dealer is either confused, or more likely, doesn’t want to invite people to change their order over and over again.
Don't forget lazy :ROFLMAO:

Your point in line is your res date. thing that will delay you is a late order item

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The process does not seem complicated and my dealer said no problem if I want to change the order , especially if I want to add stuff 😉 My wife saw three Cactus Gray Sports today and said.... I don’t think that’s the color.....

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I sent my build in today but have yet to sign the order and tonight I find out they are announcing a new model on Wednesday. May have to hold out a few days. If that Heritage edition comes out with a saddle interior it changes everything..... ;o). Damn it, I thought I was finally done obsessing over this
Sponsored