Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Badlands was an earlier timestamps (reserved 7min after reveal, 2h before I reserved the FE), and is number 1 allocation out of 150 at the dealership, and had the 2.3 Engine so it was *supposed* to arrive among the first Broncos in the nation. I did not initially want the FE as I was happy with the Badlands. I kept the reservation just in case.
But I never got scheduled, so now I am a 2022 on the Badlands and trying to see if I can get the FE.

My plan wasn’t bad but Ford screwed it because they didn’t respect time stamps at all. You would think with a reservation 7min after reveal and the 2.3 I would be long driving my bronco by now.
Your BL is #1 at your dealer?

You sure that wasn’t 99’d too? Or doesn’t still have a MOD or dual top on it?

Even with the commodity problems, you’re one of the first in line to get the parts as they do come in… I’m surprised to hear that as #1 you haven’t seen any movement on it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay… if it’s still just a reservation, and wasn’t converted… then I trust what Granger said.

…but you mention a priority 99… which would only be the case if it was converted…

…so if it was converted, then the question is “would changing the priority to 10-19 still get me my FE?”

I think OP is confusing some words without realizing their specific meanings… and that potentially is what this whole situation will pivot on.
You are right. It is 99. I said it wasn’t converted because I didn’t convert it, keeping it for 2022, but then the dealer converted it with 99 and said it would hold the reservation for 2022 which is true, Ford said both options work.
So yeah the question is like you said can I change it to a 10 or 19 and be scheduled

Your BL is #1 at your dealer?

You sure that wasn’t 99’d too? Or doesn’t still have a MOD or dual top on it?

Even with the commodity problems, you’re one of the first in line to get the parts as they do come in… I’m surprised to hear that as #1 you haven’t seen any movement on it.
100% sure. The dealer told me and also I have seen the official list on my dealer screen with time stamps for all their reservations. I am 1st out of 150. The dealership got 25 of them scheduled but mine never was. I tripled check with the dealer AND with Ford that my order wasn’t 99. It’s 19. Ford Time stamp is Bulshit.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It doesn't make sense that a "First Edition" could or would be held to 2022. Historically, it would no longer be "First" if its not in the 1st model year.
A FE reservation can be changed to another model if he decided to use it to place an order for MY22. You are not locked into the model you originally reserved.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wish I could swap my Badlands with one of these people who 99’d a damn FE.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how many FEs will go to original reservation holders.
Sponsored