Sponsored

Can I get 3” spacer lifts added to the base Sasquatch after market?

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can I get 3” spacer lifts added to the base Sasquatch after market? I want the lifted look, and will not be off roading. Please be nice, I know nothing about cars. Below is the link to the spacers that I want to get added.

https://www.bronco6g.com/icon-3-level-lift-spacer-kit/
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmiller94

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A 3" spacer lift w/o replacing the upper control arms will put a lot of undo wear n tear and stress on your steering components and CVs...even if you are not wheeling. I would think a 2" spacer lift on top of SAS will get you the look and still keep the steering geometry at an acceptable level.
IMO any lift over 2" up to 3.5" should be accomplished w/ new coil overs and UCAs.

Sponsored

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You are already getting the "lifted look" with the Sasquatch package. If you still desire it to be lifted more, then I wouldn't go with more than a 2" spacer lift personally. A 2" spacer lift on Sasquatch would allow for 37" tires. This is my 2" spacer lift on an non-sas with 35" tires.

IMG_20220103_175959.jpg

OP
OP
Jmiller94

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are already getting the "lifted look" with the Sasquatch package. If you still desire it to be lifted more, then I wouldn't go with more than a 2" spacer lift personally. A 2" spacer lift on Sasquatch would allow for 37" tires. This is my 2" spacer lift on an non-sas with 35" tires.

Ford Bronco Can I get 3” spacer lifts added to the base Sasquatch after market? IMG_20220103_175959
Thank you! So if I added the 2” spacers to my basesquatch, could I keep the 35” tires or would it look silly?

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you! So if I added the 2” spacers to my basesquatch, could I keep the 35” tires or would it look silly?
Anything over an inch is supposed to put unneeded stress on drivetrain components. Do it right once or fix broken components down the road. The choice is yours to make.

OP
OP
Jmiller94

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anything over an inch is supposed to put unneeded stress on drivetrain components. Do it right once or fix broken components down the road. The choice is yours to make.
Thank you for the info. I def don’t want to do anything that would take away from the quality of the parts in order for it to look good. So if I did 1” spacers that would be okay?

Sponsored

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for the info. I def don’t want to do anything that would take away from the quality of the parts in order for it to look good. So if I did 1” spacers that would be okay?
Keep this in mind also. If it is the lifted look you are going for, larger tires add height as well. Ford says the sasquatch tires are 35", in reality they are 34.2". However much you go up in tire size you have to cut in half to determine how much it will increase the height of the vehicle. So if you were to add a 2" spacer lift and 37" tires then that give you 2" for the lift and 1.4" for the tires (37" - 34.2" = 2.8 / 2 = 1.4"). I'm just trying to give you all the info for making an informed decision. I'm not positive that a 2" lift would put a calculable amount of stress on drivetrain components when you are not off roading.

As per your other question, I'm not sure how a lift would look without larger tires. From watching some youtube videos people are saying the tread wears down incredibly fast on the sas tires. Maybe wear them down and replace with something larger later.

So many fun decisions. I love Broncos!

OP
OP
Jmiller94

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
Keep this in mind also. If it is the lifted look you are going for, larger tires add height as well. Ford says the sasquatch tires are 35", in reality they are 34.2". However much you go up in tire size you have to cut in half to determine how much it will increase the height of the vehicle. So if you were to add a 2" spacer lift and 37" tires then that give you 2" for the lift and 1.4" for the tires (37" - 34.2" = 2.8 / 2 = 1.4"). I'm just trying to give you all the info for making an informed decision. I'm not positive that a 2" lift would put a calculable amount of stress on drivetrain components when you are not off roading.

As per your other question, I'm not sure how a lift would look without larger tires. From watching some youtube videos people are saying the tread wears down incredibly fast on the sas tires. Maybe wear them down and replace with something larger later.

So many fun decisions. I love Broncos!
Thank you for the explanation!!! I will keep researching. I ordered 12/29/21. So I probably have plenty of time to keep researching.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

love the question as i wanted to lift my bb sas too.. hope u dont have to long of a wait, the base sas should help get it faster but will still probably be a long wait. good luck

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I did a 1” spacer in the front of my SAS FE...so far its still perfect. And NO issues bwith the 37s rubbing (minor trimming too)

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
37" Tires on a Sasquatch 4-Door

(Plan A) is to install the 2" Spacer lift, Differential Drop Kit and Upper Control Arms.

Install the Toyo 37x12.50x18 ATIIIs with Method 705 18x9" Wheels.

Then wait for the (Plan B) Fox Coil-Overs to deliver. Install whenever those arrive.
Sponsored