First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was wondering if anyone has any insight or information we can go see the 2021 Bronco in real life?

As its almost insanely impossible to guesstimate a color that were choosing for our bronco, thinking of Cactus Grey , Area 51 & Orange i know ive seen a picture 2 of them side by side with the Orange & the Cactus Grey one.

Is that for public display & or for the Ford Employees only?
Sponsored

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a concern of a lot of people. Myself included. The pictures have been very misleading and the colors vary too much for me to settle on one. I did read something about an event in CO, although I can not recall what it was called. Iā€™m hopeful theyā€™ll do something on the east coast, particularly north east before December orders need to be in.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can figure out the options and trims, got that set for the most part- some can change when the pricing becomes official but colors- man colors!
I want something that wonā€™t bore me in 5 years but also wonā€™t make me blend in the with the general public

cyber orange is a strong possibility but for some reason I think the Sasquatch package with blacked out accessories Will look incredible with the oxford white

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There should be a sticky thread for real time spotting. Iā€™m not too far (couple hours) from Pittsburgh. I thought about trying to go see those, but figured by the time I got there, I wouldnā€™t be able to find them. Seems like we ought to be able to keep track of them with how active this forum is.

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My biggest concern. I got a bad feeling we wonā€™t be able to see one in person at a dealer until this time next year at the earliest. Ford site says some preorders may have 2022 delivery. Hell my dealer has had, at most, 2 Rangers on their lot at the same time. And theyā€™ve been out for 2 years almost.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you're like me and color choice is a hill you're willing to die on...get a neutral color and start saving for a wrap. It'll make your decision making process so much easier.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Q: Are people going to be able to see the 2 and 4 door in person as well as color options before placing their order in December? Lots of anxiety about this topic in the forums.
A: The Bronco 2- and 4-door build and price will go live before ordering begins in December. There will be some events where people can see the Broncos in person but events are limited due to the pandemic.

There was another Q&A, can't remember where, with the same type question. They answered their "Bronco road show" will be scaled back from what was planned due to pandemic. There will still be one but mentioned most people will have to travel.