Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
[QUOTE="lakesinai, post: 1090693, member: 20152"

Maybe you can negotiate with your dealer that you'll let him keep the vehicle, in exchange for future considerations, like letting you order at sticker price (no mark-up) in the future, if you give up your order now. That way, they can take your current car, and resell when it arrives.
That’s a great suggestion. Thank you!
[/QUOTE]
The dealers only get so many allocations regardless of your order so I'm not sure they will care. Why not put in an order for a 2 door or a mod top for 2023 and keep the reservation. Maybe your situation changes in 2023? You have price protection till 2023. Car prices are only going to rise, so keeping this in your back pocket might not be a bad idea.
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can't sell the reservation but if you buy it you can sell the truck after for a profit.
Sorry. It was March 19, 2020. My bad.
How about JULY, 2020 instead. The reveal and reservation program was 7/13-14/2020, how could you have reserved something that was not taking reservations yet?

OP
OP
aflyguy

aflyguy

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about JULY, 2020 instead. The reveal and reservation program was 7/13-14/2020, how could you have reserved something that was not taking reservations yet?
You must have missed my correction. It was March 2021. Thanks though. I got the answer I was looking for.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Someone on this forum recently bought a reservation. And is wondering why he's not getting updates since they don't have his email. LOL

@Kingsingh15

Last edited:

pouls29

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most people are just putting new orders and getting their vehicles right away over reservation holders. At this point you would have to pay someone to take it off your hands, but yeah as mentioned you cant sell or transfer it.
Not sure about this. My local dealer said it's a 1.5-2 year waiting if I placed an order today. They also had a Badlands on the lot. 2 days later, it sold with a $30k markup...My res is set for delivery on 2/2/22. Reserved the night they released it.
Sponsored