Sponsored

Can I wait and order my FE for the 2022 model year?

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can I wait and order my FE for the 2022 model? I'm hoping for some late availability options to become available.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tammy, you are waiting for years and you want to wait longer? Are you suggesting that you would like a MY22 FE? Does that make any sense? You will have the same opportunity as other reservation holders regardless of trim to convert your reservation to an order. If you don't convert your order, your $100 will be refunded. You will have the opportunity to choose options that are available for MY21 builds. Some items will be late availability. But all FE Broncos will be delivered for the MY21.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can I wait and order my FE for the 2022 model? I'm hoping for some late availability options to become available.
You can wait to order a MY22 and not lose your time stamp, just let your dealer know you prefer a 2022. But as Beach_Bum said all FE's will be produced in 2021 so you would have to switch to another model.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can wait to order a MY22 and not lose your time stamp, just let your dealer know you prefer a 2022. But as Beach_Bum said all FE's will be produced in 2021 so you would have to switch to another model.
It's always interesting to see these older threads (It's only 4 weeks.), but it shows how much information changes. At the time, there was no option to delay for MY22. The info. at the time was that all reservations must convert or are cancelled when the ordering window closes. That has since changed as we all know. For those of us that are active on B6G, we are able to keep pace. I feel bad for those who aren't as engaged and are relying on dealers only.
Sponsored