Sponsored

Can my reservation be transferred? Does anyone have an interest?

BradFritz

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry/BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello fellow Bronco lovers,

I apologize for this being my first post - I wish it was more along the lines of the others I've been enjoying while lurking.

I placed my $100 down back in the summer and after a lengthy discussion with my wife - doesn't sound like a hill I'm going to die on.

If anyone knows of how to transfer the reservation, I'll be happy to do so. ( I'd like to get my original $100 back - but doesn't really matter at this point - just wanted it to go to good use here if someone didn't get in -in time.) I think I saw on one of the other threads that the dealership took their unused spot - I thought I had until mid-March. Let me know if anyone can reply back on if it is possible and if so - anyone need a slot?

Brad Fritz
Redondo Beach, CA
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can transfer it to members of your household only. Cancel the reservation and you get your $100 back. The metaphor was that it wasn't a hill you are willing to die on, and if the dealer has already converted it, ask them directly for the cash back (the process to get it back from Ford seems a mess)

OP
OP

BradFritz

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry/BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you Drex for the quick reply. Ah, ok - bummer.

No, 'hill' was the argument with my wife.

OP
OP

BradFritz

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry/BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok, just saw that similar thread. [I did actually search for the topic - didn't see it] I apologize for the duplicate thread/topic. Looking forward to seeing all of your Broncos around. Feel free to lock this thread.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually the hill was getting the truck, but the cost was too high, old military idiom. It really doesn't matter. I hope you get your Bronco one day and enjoy the heck out of it!