First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call Ford, they can read you your certificates. If Ford can’t see them Chapman can’t.

You may have lost MY Private offer converting to Heritage. If that happened it’ll require some Ford assistance

What does your DORA say, they send one out with every order.

I knew all this before my Bronco was built, took reaching the right contacts.

The folks on the floor are just moving metal.

What is the name on your DORA? Start there
Dora says this:

Ford Bronco Can not get delivery of my Bronco ***** RESOLVED****** 1686104181278

which is the correct price I was expecting to pay....

Ford Bronco Can not get delivery of my Bronco ***** RESOLVED****** 1686104234198
Sponsored

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reach out to Steven W…is his name on your DORA

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Something doesn't seem right. Why wouldn't you go to the dealer yourself and see it in person? 2-3 weeks seems weird for someone waiting so long to know it's finally there and not go see it in person. My wife met the Russian truck driver unloading hers at the dealer on a Sunday. Even told her that her Wildtrak had a flat when he offloaded it, to check for screws or nails, and sure as shit it did.

OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something doesn't seem right. Why wouldn't you go to the dealer yourself and see it in person? 2-3 weeks seems weird for someone waiting so long to know it's finally there and not go see it in person. My wife met the Russian truck driver unloading hers at the dealer on a Sunday. Even told her that her Wildtrak had a flat when he offloaded it, to check for screws or nails, and sure as shit it did.
So you are suggesting I would get into a plane just to check on the car? Without having the final car, paperwork figure it out I can not just go there. I will be paying cash, so need to know the exact value so I can take a bank check to pay for it.

What is your suggestion?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, this is from Chapman email: " DO NOT make any travel arrangements until we notify you, and schedule delivery date/time "

Since they still did not notified me, I am waiting to do the trip

OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Write him.

Be calm, thank the dealership.

Have facts. Call Ford about your certs.

Be professional…

Cc Tom Borah
Yes, I am not mad at them. I am sure they will do the right thing. I am pissed with Ford that does not seem to get their shit straight!

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, this is from Chapman email: " DO NOT make any travel arrangements until we notify you, and schedule delivery date/time "

Since they still did not notified me, I am waiting to do the trip
Yes, get this sorted before travel.

I did it all remotely from TX.

Shipped the car down

Sponsored

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Long story short, I order my Bronco Badlands with a dealer (reservation July 2020, order Feb 2021) - for 3% below Invoice price. My Build was around $59500 (Invoice around 57k, 3% under Invoice 55.5k.)

Well, as you all know, prices have been going up (my same build now is $7.7k more expensive when you add increases and modular bumper, etc.). So with the price protection I am expecting to get the original price of 55.5k after invoice - 3% discount.

I did not accept the $2.5k rebate, and finally my Bronco was build on April 15 and delivered to the dealer on May 12th.

Since then, I am having a hard time to get a final price to go collect my Bronco. They are saying they do not know if I have price protection or not, and few other excuses.

Also, I asked the dealer to send me some pictures and the windows sticker, and nothing in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Wondering if anyone experienced anything like this or any suggestions on how to proceed. (Dealer is in a different state, so I cannot just go there to check things up)
2 weeks? Did you go to the dealer in person? Did you have a sales agreement in writing ? You bronco is long gone

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Shop local ! Support the businesses in your local area.

OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shop local ! Support the businesses in your local area.
At the time, the businesses in my area, none were able to commit to a MSRP when I did my order. Chapman did (not only that but offered 3% below invoice).