First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long story short, I order my Bronco Badlands with a dealer (reservation July 2020, order Feb 2021) - for 3% below Invoice price. My Build was around $59500 (Invoice around 57k, 3% under Invoice 55.5k.)

Well, as you all know, prices have been going up (my same build now is $7.7k more expensive when you add increases and modular bumper, etc.). So with the price protection I am expecting to get the original price of 55.5k after invoice - 3% discount.

I did not accept the $2.5k rebate, and finally my Bronco was build on April 15 and delivered to the dealer on May 12th.

Since then, I am having a hard time to get a final price to go collect my Bronco. They are saying they do not know if I have price protection or not, and few other excuses.

Also, I asked the dealer to send me some pictures and the windows sticker, and nothing in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Wondering if anyone experienced anything like this or any suggestions on how to proceed. (Dealer is in a different state, so I cannot just go there to check things up)
Sponsored

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Long story short, I order my Bronco Badlands with a dealer (reservation July 2020, order Feb 2021) - for 3% below Invoice price. My Build was around $59500 (Invoice around 57k, 3% under Invoice 55.5k.)

Well, as you all know, prices have been going up (my same build now is $7.7k more expensive when you add increases and modular bumper, etc.). So with the price protection I am expecting to get the original price of 55.5k after invoice - 3% discount.

I did not accept the $2.5k rebate, and finally my Bronco was build on April 15 and delivered to the dealer on May 12th.

Since then, I am having a hard time to get a final price to go collect my Bronco. They are saying they do not know if I have price protection or not, and few other excuses.

Also, I asked the dealer to send me some pictures and the windows sticker, and nothing in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Wondering if anyone experienced anything like this or any suggestions on how to proceed. (Dealer is in a different state, so I cannot just go there to check things up)
Unfortunately if they won’t respond to you for 2 or 3 weeks I’m sure they sold it to someone else by now

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First thing, I'd be a little concerned if my Bronco was at the dealer for coming up on a month. Time to get things rolling if it is not too late already.

The easiest way to figure your price is to take the invoice price from the DORA when you signed for a 2023 in Sept or so of last year and discount the 3% and your private offer amount. Also the $100 reservation comes off.

You can download your sticker anytime from Ford. Doesn't do much good though unless you have the current invoice which you can then apply all of the discounts. Much easier to use the DORA invoice from last fall.

What dealer? Chapman?

OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First thing, I'd be a little concerned if my Bronco was at the dealer for coming up on a month. Time to get things rolling if it is not too late already.

The easiest way to figure your price is to take the invoice price from the DORA when you signed for a 2023 in Sept or so of last year and discount the 3% and your private offer amount. Also the $100 reservation comes off.

You can download your sticker anytime from Ford. Doesn't do much good though unless you have the current invoice which you can then apply all of the discounts. Much easier to use the DORA invoice from last fall.

What dealer? Chapman?
Yes Chapman

Sponsored

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can they do that?
I mean.. it’s THEIR Bronco until you buy it. So technically yeah. Is it the right thing to do? Nope. Is it supposed to get sold to the original order holder? Sure. Is there a list a mile long of people with the same issue over the last few years getting their order sold out from under them by crummy dealers.. absolutely. Probably found someone willing to pay some ADM and made a quick buck and will cite some sort of lack of communication by you as an excuse.

Hopefully I’m wrong.. I have zero experience with your dealer so maybe they’re not like that

OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what I got from them last email few days ago:

" Thank you for waiting patiently. I am trying to find your price protection rebates, but they are not coming through. Do you have a cert number? For the most part, Ford has been giving transitional rebates to 21 Reservation holders. I know that there are a couple exceptions though so I'll have to reach out to our Ford rep, I think. Did you by chance switch from a 2 door to a 4 door or vice versa? "

OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you put down a deposit with a signed agreement form?
I have all emails and a signed commitment from them they would sell me at 3% below invoice... Only pay the original $100 bucks

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever call Ford to see if they show a Private Offer? You ordered long ago so for sure should have one. If your address changed, that can cause an issue.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you ever call Ford to see if they show a Private Offer? You ordered long ago so for sure should have one. If your address changed, that can cause an issue.
Not really. Also, my address still the same. I will give Ford a call.

OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely
They are not obligated to wait while you do or do not make an effort to finish the sale intentional or not
I have been calling or emailing every day... So this would be a hard claim for them.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be on the horn to Ford right now about my cert. They are there until 8 est I believe. Most of us called long before the Bronco arrived to have things in place.
Sponsored