Sponsored

Can Signature Lights be retrofit installed on Black Diamond?

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So with some people receiving their broncos over the last few months, have we learned if the signature lights can be installed in the black diamond? Still stuck between BD and BL and this is the only thing I would really miss from the BL. Thanks.
Sponsored

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There was a thread I saw not long ago on here that the headlights themselves cost about 1500, each. Taillights about the same so the conversion will cost you a couple thousand at least, if that's the case. I really wanted them so I moved down to the big bend trim and added sasquatch for the lockers lol

OP
OP
marjen

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There was a thread I saw not long ago on here that the headlights themselves cost about 1500, each. Taillights about the same so the conversion will cost you a couple thousand at least, if that's the case. I really wanted them so I moved down to the big bend trim and added sasquatch for the lockers lol
thought about that too but want the MGV. Ford doesn’t make this easy.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On the 2022 price sheets that came out, it says that Signature Lighting is available for all models. $795 if I remember correctly. I don't have it in front of me. I'm hoping it's not a mistake on the document. I'd like the signature lighting.

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
thought about that too but want the MGV. Ford doesn’t make this easy.
Yup, they know exactly what they are doing haha. Thought about moving up to the badlands but I don't know anything on offroading and will likely never need a sway bar

Sponsored

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
On the 2022 order sheets that came out, it says that Signature Lighting is available for all models. $795 if I remember correctly. I don't have it in front of me. I'm hoping it's not a mistake on the document. I'd like the signature lighting.
Ima be hurt of that's true lol

OP
OP
marjen

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
On the 2022 order sheets that came out, it says that Signature Lighting is available for all models. $795 if I remember correctly. I don't have it in front of me. I'm hoping it's not a mistake on the document. I'd like the signature lighting.
I thought thatwas shown to be a mistake?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On the 2022 price sheets that came out, it says that Signature Lighting is available for all models. $795 if I remember correctly. I don't have it in front of me. I'm hoping it's not a mistake on the document. I'd like the signature lighting.
I don't see Signature Lighting for BD on B&P. But... we know how accurate B&P is from the first go round.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't see Signature Lighting for BD on B&P. But... we know how accurate B&P is from the first go round.
Black Diamond does not have a SIG LED option. Which is why Ford Makes us play the Squid Game. LOL> I keep hearing people say that Big Bend is a flush option. But you really get everything you want with the ability to upgrade the insignificant stuff on your own with more options for those features in the future. IMO.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Correct. Makes me a bit nervous, but if somebody has the 2022 price sheet, please post a picture. One of the 3 pages lists options that are available on all trims.

I would do it, but I'm stuck on jury duty today. :D

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't thing anyone has tried it but it probably won't be easy or cheap.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Y
Correct. Makes me a bit nervous, but if somebody has the 2022 price sheet, please post a picture. One of the 3 pages lists options that are available on all trims.

I would do it, but I'm stuck on jury duty today. :D
You're not wrong. I just checked that 3 page document. It's on Page 2, listed as 91S. From that document it lists it as available on models. I think Bronco Nation said to disregard those documents shortly after their release because of inaccuracies. I believe this is one of them. I'd say contact your dealer and try to configure it with them. Then you'll know your answer for sure.

Good luck.

Ford Bronco Can Signature Lights be retrofit installed on Black Diamond? 8491A179-EAE7-4A7D-9706-373A7B02710F

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

. I think Bronco Nation said to disregard those documents shortly after their release because of inaccuracies. I believe this is one of them
Damn!!!!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Added
a screen shot verifying what you’re seeing and talking about. I think it’sa mistake, but try building with your dealer before taking my word as gospel. Lol
Sponsored