Sponsored

Can someone please go get another good video of Dirt Mountain?

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What the title says. We need periodic views. We saw it now 1 month ago and need an update.

Is anybody doing anything in that lot? Are they moving them, checking for water leaks, opening hoods looking for rodent damage, where are they parking new entrants to the lot (that means we know where the o;deer ones are)or is nothing happening???

Hoping one of you awesome Michigan B6G members can go get us some updates. Thank you!
Sponsored

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are they moving them, checking for water leaks, opening hoods looking for rodent damage,
I don't want to sound curt but, why would they do that? Vehicles are stored outside in facility lots all the time, especially if they are imported and held in said lots for weeks at a time. It sure would be nice if Ford had worker bees going through all those vehicles day after day and checking for that stuff... but let's be real. It's Ford, not Rolls Royce.

Last edited:

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I had a drone I would gladly go take videos and pictures.
from what I read they're parked on a small airport, so no drones allowed unless you want to risk some heavy fines and more, it's probably a no fly zone. But somebody with a taller vehicle or truck should be able to get high enough to take pictures over the fence?

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

from what I read they're parked on a small airport, so no drones allowed unless you want to risk some heavy fines and more, it's probably a no fly zone. But somebody with a taller vehicle or truck should be able to get high enough to take pictures over the fence?
All it takes (I think) is a part 107 license and observing the legal distance. You can see a lot from 400-700 off the ground. We have a member here who has already done it, legally.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All it takes is a part 107 license and observing the legal distance. You can see a lot from 400-700 off the ground. We have a member here who has already done it, legally.
I guess that's true, I'm not (yet) all that familiar with drone laws/regulations, getting one next year I think.
Sure would be interesting to see if it changed much, is the dirt mountain even still there?

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You can fly within boundaries of small airports, but you do need to call tower control and let them know you need permission to fly and they’ll give you altitude restrictions as needed. They can always say no, but I’ve managed to fly in some pretty neat places legally by calling up the tower or other control authority.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess that's true, I'm not (yet) all that familiar with drone laws/regulations, getting one next year I think.
Sure would be interesting to see if it changed much, is the dirt mountain even still there?
Maybe we can summon @zgoods to revisit at some point :)

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can fly within boundaries of small airports, but you do need to call tower control and let them know you need permission to fly and they’ll give you altitude restrictions as needed. They can always say no, but I’ve managed to fly in some pretty neat places legally by calling up the tower or other control authority.
good info, thanks!

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone on here has a drone license and already took video and pictures a month or 2 ago.

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Someone on here has a drone license and already took video and pictures a month or 2 ago.
Yea but didn’t those photos disappear?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saved the pics. From Aug 17:

Ford Bronco Can someone please go get another good video of Dirt Mountain? Dirt Mountain-1 Aug 17

Ford Bronco Can someone please go get another good video of Dirt Mountain? Dirt Mountain-2 Aug 17

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saved the pics. From Aug 17:

Dirt Mountain-1 Aug 17.jpg

Dirt Mountain-2 Aug 17.jpg
Thanks but those are all here, and the video. Just look under news category around August 1-3.

We don’t need the old photos or video though, we need new video aNd updates on what’s happening there. Anyone? Beuller?
Sponsored