Sponsored

can the bronco letters in the front grill be removed?

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you don't already have a VIN it's probably gonna be a while until you get your WT,
i orderd it from my dealer they said it would probably take 4 months from now to get it i live in saudi arabia

at the max max max max date i would get my rig in february, but thats like max max date which i wont think will happen
Sponsored

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
i orderd it from my dealer they said it would probably take 4 months from now to get it i live in saudi arabia

at the max max max max date i would get my rig in february, but thats like max max date which i wont think will happen
You may actually have a chance because of the dealer allocation thing. If there are no other Broncos ordered from your specific dealer Ford is pushing up orders to place that don't have them. Can't imagine that many people in Saudi Arabia are ordering Broncos. Post a pic if you do get it for us. Good Luck

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can't imagine that many people in Saudi Arabia are ordering Broncos
the dealers told me untill now 100 cars were pre order, this is one dealer

the other dealership has no spots for reservation, sure will do! excited for my rig

Underflow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, I was also hoping to remove the BRONCO letter from front grill, or at least black/gray them out. I don't like "logos", unless I'm getting paid to be a sponsor.

You can buy vinyl sticker to cover the existing letters for ~$32 - $40, depending on color choice.
Website: https://www.vortexsigns.com/car-dec...rt/front-letters-overlay-sticker-bronco-sport

If Ford wants to pay me $5 to be a sponsor, I'll leave them alone ;-)

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can remove anything on a car/truck the question is can you get them back on.......

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So, I was also hoping to remove the BRONCO letter from front grill, or at least black/gray them out. I don't like "logos", unless I'm getting paid to be a sponsor.

You can buy vinyl sticker to cover the existing letters for ~$32 - $40, depending on color choice.
Website: https://www.vortexsigns.com/car-dec...rt/front-letters-overlay-sticker-bronco-sport

If Ford wants to pay me $5 to be a sponsor, I'll leave them alone ;-)
thanks budd, i will see later if people put some black vinyl one on their Wildtrak grill and how it would look, before i do it to mine
Sponsored