First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know if we can change dealers post order and if so does that negatively impact our timeline? I don't have a VIN # yet and I've been super frustrated at the lack of response and communication from my current dealer that was assigned to me. I'd honestly rather have another dealer to work with. (I'm in Denver, CO metro area)
Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I canā€™t answer your question but if I may ask you, what do you want your dealer to do? I mean itā€™s ordered, now we wait.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Once your order is placed, you are locked to that dealer.

OP
OP
bstoked

bstoked

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I canā€™t answer your question but if I may ask you, what do you want your dealer to do? I mean itā€™s ordered, now we wait.
Obviously we all wait... Don't want to go into all the details, but the process with them from start to finish has been poor. There are a couple of tweaks that I've been wanting to make since mine will not be delivered until next year (color and add-ons). Even simple questions go unanswered. It's hard to think I'm giving these guys any dealer fees when they haven't been able to respond to simple questions. It started way before I actually placed the order.

Sponsored

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious what happens if you move across the country. Being unhappy with the dealership is one thing but someone ending up having to move for a job or something throughout the year is pretty likely.

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm curious what happens if you move across the country. Being unhappy with the dealership is one thing but someone ending up having to move for a job or something throughout the year is pretty likely.
I have the same concerns. I've got mine ordered in AZ where I live but have the possibility of taking a new job in Hawaii January of '22. Could put me in quite the predicament lol

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should probably just ask to speak to a manager and get a new salesperson assigned to you.

I recently made contact with a different manager from my dealer (on this forum, lol) and he got me straight. The main thing is a lot of the sales guys just aren't going to be super knowledgeable on the Bronco.

OP
OP
bstoked

bstoked

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the same concerns. I've got mine ordered in AZ where I live but have the possibility of taking a new job in Hawaii January of '22. Could put me in quite the predicament lol
I know some people in your situation too. Why I asked the question as there are various circumstances that would drive a change.

OP
OP
bstoked

bstoked

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You should probably just ask to speak to a manager and get a new salesperson assigned to you.

I recently made contact with a different manager from my dealer (on this forum, lol) and he got me straight. The main thing is a lot of the sales guys just aren't going to be super knowledgeable on the Bronco.
This is good advice. I think my questions are pretty easy. Not "When will my Bronco get here?" LOL

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm pretty sure you can request a courtesy delivery to a local dealer if you move. You would still be buying it thru the original dealer. Call Ford...

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Obviously we all wait... Don't want to go into all the details, but the process with them from start to finish has been poor. There are a couple of tweaks that I've been wanting to make since mine will not be delivered until next year (color and add-ons). Even simple questions go unanswered. It's hard to think I'm giving these guys any dealer fees when they haven't been able to respond to simple questions. It started way before I actually placed the order.
Iā€™m sorry to hear that. I hope you can get some satisfaction. I went through my local dealer for a while then switched to a dealer that is very very good. Itā€™s a shame that you buy an item of this expense and not not get the service that you pay for.

nickf

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm also frustrated with my dealer who doesn't seem to know much about the build process or how to help with making any changes to my order. Based on what I've read here, I should be able to make changes to my order if I haven't been assigned a VIN, correct? (I'm a first week reservation with MY22 timeline)

Of course, the delivery timeline/schedule is entirely in Ford's court but I'd expect the dealers to be more knowledgable overall.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are a couple of tweaks that I've been wanting to make since mine will not be delivered until next year (color and add-ons).
If you are getting a MY '22, you will have to resubmit/reconfirm/reorder when the order banks open for MY '22. So, you'll be able to make changes at that time.

Whether you'll be able to change your dealer at that time, however, I have no idea.
Sponsored