bobby bunny time

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
flintstones mobile
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i'm not a big fan of cloth seats and cheap carpet flooring.

it seems as if you can't get leather unless you go to the outer banks model. is there any chance you could get leather or vinyl as an add on with the base or bend?

I despise cloth with a passion......and has it been confirmed that the cloth quality changes from base to the higher models as well?
Sponsored

OP
OP
bobby bunny time

bobby bunny time

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
flintstones mobile
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
any info on this other than what they say in the spec and ordering sheets?

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That interior isn't even making it to production, it was just to show the press.

• Sad
Reactions: BE_

ParsonsWV

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cummins, 2020 Gt500 ordered
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
really,,white cloth seats?

wtf were they thinking?

Ford Bronco can we discuss cloth seats and carpeting IMG_4336-1152x1536
That could very well be marine grade vinyl as well. Looking at the passenger seat it has some reflection which I don't expect on cheap cloth. The seats look similar material as my boat. I could be wrong though. If this is the vinyl and white I would have no worries.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i'm not a big fan of cloth seats and cheap carpet flooring.

it seems as if you can't get leather unless you go to the outer banks model. is there any chance you could get leather or vinyl as an add on with the base or bend?

I despise cloth with a passion......and has it been confirmed that the cloth quality changes from base to the higher models as well?
same here. I really would consider getting the outer banks if the damn hard top was extra. so I have the big bend reserved

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Glad I didn't have to start the thread lol. I also despise cloth seats. I actually don't even understand why it is offered on this type of vehicle. It just seems like it would be impossible to keep clean.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad I didn't have to start the thread lol. I also despise cloth seats. I actually don't even understand why it is offered on this type of vehicle. It just seems like it would be impossible to keep clean.
Mostly it’s offered because it’s the lowest cost option and people would complain if it wasn’t offered. I’ve no problem with cloth in my vehicles as they get wet okoles from day one due to my dogs. My BD will have the vinyl but I’ll still put covers on to protect them. Sometimes I’m filthier than my dogs.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mostly it’s offered because it’s the lowest cost option and people would complain if it wasn’t offered. I’ve no problem with cloth in my vehicles as they get wet okoles from day one due to my dogs. My BD will have the vinyl but I’ll still put covers on to protect them. Sometimes I’m filthier than my dogs.
Yeah I get that it's the lowest cost and should be offered. I just hate that you have to go up 3 trim levels before something else is offered and 4 if you want optional leather.

BimmerFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 GT3RS, E30 M3, Land Cruiser, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was hoping I could option a retro cloth (plaid/tartan/Houndstooth/etc) on my First Edition.
I have plenty of high end, luxury vehicles with leather...I think some sort of retro cloth would be cool on the FE Bronco.

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I get that it's the lowest cost and should be offered. I just hate that you have to go up 3 trim levels before something else is offered and 4 if you want optional leather.
We still don’t know all options at this point. I’d not be surprised to see options for upgraded seats for lower trims when we really get to build our Broncos.
Sponsored