Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also from the recent NYSE pictures, it looks like there are standard pins on the rubber flooring that allows quick attachment of carpet mats or rubber mats. Assume these will be easy to swap out and the the drain plugs are standard across all the trim levels. So maybe the 'carpet' option isn't that bad...

2021-Bronco-NYSE-12.jpg
Thanks for posting that! Iā€™m planning on putting some factory Ford carpet mats over the top of my Black Diamond plastic floor. Now I see they will have the little stays to keep them in place. (y)
Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Glad I didn't have to start the thread lol. I also despise cloth seats. I actually don't even understand why it is offered on this type of vehicle. It just seems like it would be impossible to keep clean.
I agree, hope the leather upgrade doesnā€™t break the bank.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It is not the heat it is the humidity.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Because leather hurts on a hot day when the lowest temperature is 95 degrees. I despised my explorer's leather seats with a passion.
Guess I don't mind that part of it to much. It was 100* outside when I got in my car yesterday and it was toasty inside but didn't bother me. Most of my vehicles have had black leather interiors and yeah it can be hot but the ease of cleaning it when it gets dirty outweighs any other negative.

I agree, hope the leather upgrade doesnā€™t break the bank.
I think I have decided I am probably going to go the aftermarket leather route. I might have to go with the Big Bend trim that doesn't offer an option for leather.

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Guess I don't mind that part of it to much. It was 100* outside when I got in my car yesterday and it was toasty inside but didn't bother me. Most of my vehicles have had black leather interiors and yeah it can be hot but the ease of cleaning it when it gets dirty outweighs any other negative.

I think I have decided I am probably going to go the aftermarket leather route. I might have to go with the Big Bend trim that doesn't offer an option for leather.
When I bought my F250 it had cloth but the dealership ordered leather for me from Ford. Two weeks later I took my truck back for the instal, turned out great.

GYMEBronco22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope Ford ends up offering vinyl in the other models, especially the base. At the moment it's one of the main reasons i'm opting for the BD.
Having spent all my off road years in Defenders and then moving across the pond and optioning a vinyl floored F150 I can say its the perfect way to keep a vehicle clean. Kids, animals and general dirt can just be washed out with a hose. Perfect.
Cold seats - turn heaters on. Hot seats - its summer - throw a towel on them.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am going base 4 door with just a few options and am hoping to keep it under $35,000. Not gonna let bronco make me pay $45,000(or so) on a trim level just to have the option to get vinyl seats with a washout floor.....silly, that should be standard in the base! all aftermarket for me, thanks

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting that! Iā€™m planning on putting some factory Ford carpet mats over the top of my Black Diamond plastic floor. Now I see they will have the little stays to keep them in place. (y)
Listing of standard interior features for Black Diamond actually shows carpeted floor mats included?

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€™22 Badlands, ā€˜23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am strongly leaning toward Carhartt Precision fit Duck Brown seat covers. Tough as nails and Ford wonā€™t give me a tan interior, so I will make my own.
Sponsored

Reactions: DHC