Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We still don’t know all options at this point. I’d not be surprised to see options for upgraded seats for lower trims when we really get to build our Broncos.
That is also true. Big Bend + Mid package is ideal for me except for the seats. I know there are aftermarket options but something like that I would rather have from the factory.
Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Most manufacturers have an "aftermarket" leather option. My dad bought a new Ram last year with cloth, then took it back in to the dealership to have leather installed. Much cheaper upgrade and good quality too.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can peel the cloth or leather off most seats and replace it with whatever you want. This seems like a fairly low priority thing to worry about since it is so easy to buy the inexpensive covering and just replace it.

The flooring is pretty much the same. Mildly inconvenient in the scheme of things. Get the cheap one and replace it if you're particular about textures etc.

What I'm concerned about is if I will fry my ass on vinyl seats like the fake leather from the 70s, and therefore need to get a removable/washable slipcover.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

really,,white cloth seats?

wtf were they thinking?

IMG_4336-1152x1536.jpg
I love that shit, it's so different

My trucks got vinyl/cloth, I prefer it to leather, and I never owned anything BUT leather

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its stated as "unique cloth" and from pictures it does look closer to leather than cloth fabric...I guess time will tell

Edit: Alright, not sure where I saw the word "unique" from and some pictures do look clothy. Guess I'll sit the next couple plays out

Last edited:

Sponsored

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

out here ( it's 109 today) you don't want leather or vinyl seats...can't sit down on them when you come back from filling up the gas tank (cloth seat covers and beach towels to cover the steering wheel is the norm)....looking for cloth - maybe denim ( light grey/blue) with "bronco" rivets ( like the bolt heads on the grab bars).

TacoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma DCLB + 2015 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love that shit, it's so different

My trucks got vinyl/cloth, I prefer it to leather, and I never owned anything BUT leather
Agree - If I can get a white top and this white/grey interior I'll deal with whatever it's made out of because It looks perfect. (praying for the white top option) My 1999 Jeep TJ cloth seats wore extremely well and dried out quickly - Cloth can be used in open air vehicles as long as it is designed well
Ford Bronco can we discuss cloth seats and carpeting 1595272142096

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad I didn't have to start the thread lol. I also despise cloth seats. I actually don't even understand why it is offered on this type of vehicle. It just seems like it would be impossible to keep clean.
Glad I didn't have to start the thread lol. I also despise cloth seats. I actually don't even understand why it is offered on this type of vehicle. It just seems like it would be impossible to keep clean.
Topless in summer you might appreciate cloth better that leather...

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That is also a very good point. Maybe I will change my tune haha.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would know, AC Seats only work so well and while flying down the highway helps, it's still like a blow dryer during the summer day

Sponsored

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love cloth. Doesn't burn in the summer, doesn't freeze in the winter, and it holds ones flatulence to enjoy later. :D I prefer not to have heated or cooled seats. Less weight, complexity, crap to go wrong. I like manual transmissions too. Go figure.

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldnt mind having the rubberized floor but I definitely do not want vinyl seats. Hopefully there will be some options in that regard.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are there any more images of Cloth seats and carpeted floors? I haven’t seen any.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I prefer cloth seats to vinyl. I live in New England where we are subjected to extreme heat and extreme cold. In the summers, leather is brutal to sit on during a hot day. You can get by sometimes by remote starting the car and letting it cool some before getting in but that's not always possible.
In the winters, the leather turns hard as a rock and you tend to slide around on it. Plus its cold to sit on and again requires remote starting to get the leather temp a little warmed up.

Cloth, on the other hand, is more forgiving in both instances. They are typically treated with 3m treatments anyways to reduce staining. And in extreme dirt cases, I would just throw a seat cover over when I'm planning on getting muddy.