Sponsored

Can we just talk about these new pics if the Mic Top?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to @shoelessjoe for the latest pics... These were in with the new redesigned bush bar thread. Yet barely mentioned... Which I thought was weird. It looks near black... And looks to match, even texture grain wise the flares?! At least mostly?! I hope this is the production version. Daddy likes.

Ford Bronco Can we just talk about these new pics if the Mic Top? Improved New Brush Guaard Bull Bar Design Location 2021 Bronco Badlands 4
Ford Bronco Can we just talk about these new pics if the Mic Top? Improved New Brush Guaard Bull Bar Design Location 2021 Bronco Badlands 5
Ford Bronco Can we just talk about these new pics if the Mic Top? Improved New Brush Guaard Bull Bar Design Location 2021 Bronco Badlands 6
Ford Bronco Can we just talk about these new pics if the Mic Top? bubbles-trailer
Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree... although it’s in the shade and overcast

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

definitely does not appear to be painted, there is no gloss to it and you can see its the same color and finish as the fender flares/bumper

I think its just that the exposure of the photo and the overcast day is giving it a darker appearance.
I've seen a few other pics and vids lately that looked way darker as well in different colors. But I wasn't getting my hopes up ... Now with this being on the one with the new design bush bar....
Ford Bronco Can we just talk about these new pics if the Mic Top? im-ready-im-excited-to-see-you

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dig it but I’ve always been a MIC fan. I think it gives the bronco a more rugged ulitarian look I’m going for..

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i wish you all well that get it. looks good. im holding out for the painted top. 7/14. i will wait

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Getting AMB, should show off the blue.,..

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Can we just talk about these new pics if the Mic Top? 92E70F29-DDEA-4695-9EBF-20E8E88A5666_1_105_c

Not sure if this has been posted yet
I don't care if it's grey or black or pink as long as it pretty much matches the other plastic on the thing lol.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Can we just talk about these new pics if the Mic Top? 92E70F29-DDEA-4695-9EBF-20E8E88A5666_1_105_c

Not sure if this has been posted yet
I think it looks good. Still doesnt match the fenders but nice none the less. You can see in this picture the contrast with the black rear window trim. The window trim matches the fender flares.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Possible it’s a darker version but my bet is no. There’s no natural or artificial light therefore no glare. It looks darker under overcast skies and a canopy and lighter on a factory floor.
My .02
Sponsored